Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeI love me Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

I love me Empty
PostSubject: I love me   I love me Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 am

I am so wonderful in this game. Making big moves and pissing everyone off. I don't even know if the Princesses are aligned, but both Tiana and SW felt safe enough to keep quiet with me tonight. Belle and Lilo sucked my asshole, so they stay safe.

I'm not here to play boring, Im hjere to fuck you up.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

I love me Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love me   I love me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:42 am

Don't love myself as much right now. ONE POINT. FML. I actually wanted and want Snow White out, but I would almost have to put up Hades or Belle against her to ensure this outcome. I don't want to piss off anyone else and I did make a semi truce with Hades for now. Im close to Belle, so what to do? Go the safe route and put up Timon?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

I love me Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love me   I love me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Plan get the Snow out is in full motion. Goofy, Tigger, Sebastian and Wilhelmina should be 4 locked votes. I just need one more and 3 seeds have been planted. Hades/Tiana/Chesire Cat. 3 people I wouldn't mind having on the side in case our group of 5 starts getting funky. This will be a test to see if I can even trust any of the 3.

My left paw tells me I should be good with at least 1 of them, hpefully 2 just for some cushion room incase one of my main allies decide to be funny with their votes.

Belles gonna be pissed at me, but I had to follow the same road and not be a coward. A Princess must go, I know you bitches are aligned, so don't try to fuck with me. Belle, sweet girl, but you lied right to my face and if you leave, it'll suck but it'll be karma for your lies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love me Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love me   I love me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney :: Diary Rooms :: Patch-
Jump to: