Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeYour Private Room Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Private Room

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:04 am

Your Private Room SnowwhitepinkcardYour Private Room Princess_tiana
Your Private Room Lilo_and____by_MiriamTheBatYour Private Room Lens1771235_1241588243belle
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Lilo

Lilo

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey girls
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Hey.

Sucks you two are up on the block Sad.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Yeah it does. Our alliance could have been awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

I know right? Good luck you two Sad.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Of course now the Hosts give us a private room. It could of come in handy before! Sad

But hopefully things will be fine. I just want this vote over with!
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Yeah it really would have helped us when we were all wondering what the hell to say to everyone who was coming to us asking us about the alliance.

I think they took a lucky guess with the princess alliance idea and they ended up getting it right. I tried really hard to convince Patch it was just a rumor and that you guys were just voting with the majority, but too many people were already convinced. Sad
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:10 pm

This is depressing. Now we are still all targets,no matter what. This was a guess because they even threw in Pocohantes.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah and I havent even spoken to Pocohantes. lol I wish she was nomd Sad
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Lol yeah, them throwing in Pocohantas might of been good, but she wasn't put up Sad.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Them including Pocahontas instead of me, makes me think it was a pure lucky guess about the alliance...I know none of us actually told someone, because my name would have been included by you guys had you told someone.

I think there is an alliance besides ours that has quite a few people involved, which is just getting a free ride with the target on us. We need to win tonights HOH.

If we win tonight, be sure to keep Pocahontas safe so they will still believe she is with us, in case we can get her on the block next to us in the future.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah thats a good idea. Keep them thinking!

And, yeah no idea how it came about Id really like to know who thought of the idea. So we can nominate them. lol

But as I see it, Patch, Sebb, and a few others are strong players. So they need to go...

Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm

I know, its like someone told everyone so they can have a free ride as we got the heat.

I also think think there is a big alliance out there that are just getting an easy ride.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm

We need to start winning HOH's :/
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 pm

So you think there is a big alliance in the game?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

I think so and we are not in it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Definitely I think so. Sebastian/Hades are in an alliance I think. I don't think Patch is in an alliance, based on what I read in public. It seems as if he had to be convinced to put our group up.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh, so you think maybe Hades or Sebastian might of started the rumor of all the Princesses being together?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Well I know when I spoke to Sebastian, he said someone mentioned it to him... So either he thinks it or there is someone else telling others.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 pm

That old lady from Atlantis told me and she said Sebastian told her, but said someone told Sebastian. I dug out that much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Private Room
Page 1 of 1