Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeThe vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The vote between Sebastian and Bertha

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiana

Tiana

The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 pm

I have talked to Patch before too, I said I was keeping you over Bertha. Belle have you talked to Patch yet? Do you think the two of us talking to him would be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 pm

It could be. He hasn't answered my pm.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 am

I PM'd Goofy, Patch, Hades, & Timon. When Sebastian was campaigning for my vote, he mentioned that it was the Princess & Hades vs Everyone else so maybe I will have Hades votes so that would be 3.

Goofy said he would most likely vote to keep me, but wanted to know what others were doing.

I PM'd Timon & Patch as well. I've never spoke to Timon, but I am not sure many people have? And Pocahontas probably has maybe one PM in her inbox through this whole game. haha.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:31 am

I PMed Hades asking what he was thinking and that I voted to keep you. I PMed Timon asking who he would vote.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:35 am

K! Thanks girls for having my back<3
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:38 am

No Problem Smile. Now do you think we have the votes?
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:41 am

I think I should have you/Belle/Goofy/Patch/Hades. Hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:47 am

You can try Huntas, I think she'd go either way.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:02 am

Anytime girl <3
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Good luck girls! Thanks for having my back!
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:35 am

This is shitty. This means someone lied to you Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Ugh how did this happen? Bye Lilo Sad.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Wow I didn't think he'd invite us in his HOH room.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:26 pm

I didn't either. O_0
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Ok should we say Hades as a pawn? I would more likely keep Hades.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Lol Who is telling the truth? I kind of believe Patches right now, I think Hades and C. Cat are much closer with each other than us two, also Tigger seems to be with them too.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:37 pm

I believe that too. I can't believe Hades suggested you! I think patch is being real with us.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Yeah, thats why I wouldn't mind Hades going up as a pawn.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 am

So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 am

I don't know. I now Patch is for real because he doesn't have many allies left that are active. Tigger, Hades, and Ccat are all together and we are 4th and 5th wheels. With Patch maybe we could do better in advancing?
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 am

Yeah it does seem better, and I agree, I feel like we'd be out 5th and 4th with them together. I wonder if they have a room together too.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:46 am

I think they do! Oh wait Lilo said that was Tigger and Cheshire. I think you are right about waiting until close to veto. Girl we are sitting so pretty right now. I love this alliance!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

I think we should just put it out there, say if Hades is up then thats two of the alliance up and C. Cat would more likely leave to Hades. I think if he does listen to this then maybe he is telling the truth?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm

You sure it won't get back? I don't want Hades coming after us.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:22 pm

If it does then we know Patch told.Also he will come afte rus with this vote lol, so we might need to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The vote between Sebastian and Bertha
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next