Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

Homenext dr sessions Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

next dr sessions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Max you must hate me. How am I supposed to put pictures in order from my phone?
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 pm

i didn't know you were on your phone
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Sure you didn't. And I've never seen this movie so I won't be winning good luck to my allys
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 pm

i feel safe with patch so thats good. i was rooting for him or ccat
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 pm

I want Tiana out of this game so I need to plant the seed that she is in a great spot to win and needs to be taken out
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 am

Wow Patch said Ccat is the liar. It sucks that I have to lie some too. I dont like to lie and I came into this game not wanting to lie. But I made 3 allies early on with Patch Ccat and Belle and all three went in different directions so I was kinda screwed. lol. The good thing is I have been loyal to all three and have only lied about how I vote sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 am

darn i so wanted Tiana nominated. now i might be losing the ccat which sucks because i like him.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 am

ok so belle has this idea of me her tiana and poca voting together. i said ok but does she think im stupid? its obivous there is a princess alliance if they want me to vote with them for majority. So I think Im just going to vote the opposite way just to spite them.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:49 am

ok so the cat will be leaving. So I vote to evict Hades
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Wow this fighting back a fourth is so helping me out. Im the only person whose name hasnt come up.
Chesire Cat is fighting with Patch and Bertha. The princesses (Belle, Tiana, Pocahontus) are the center of the fight. Hades is being thrown under the bus since she is on the block. And Timon isnt around to do anything so this definately helps me out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Again I voted to evict Hades just in case my other posts got in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

next dr sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: next dr sessions   next dr sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next dr sessions
Page 1 of 1