Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeGoodbye Messages Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:29 am

Would you do some goodbye messages to be included in the episodes

. Baloo
. Genie
. Snow White
. Sebastian
. Lilo
. Goofy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tiana

Tiana

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Baloo: Baloo, sorry you are gone, I didn't didn't talk to you and I had talked to Hades.

Genie: Bye, Didn't know you in the game.

Snow White: Oh boy, I hated that roound, you and Belle together, how could Patch do that. Girl, you were so sweet and you went as a lady.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:25 am

Seb: Hey, sorry you went, I didn't know if I could trust you or not. Also you sending almost the same message to Belle was like fun lol.

Lilo: Girl, what happened??? I don't know why you went up and I thought he wouldn't when I said you were a vote. I wanted the alliance of you/Belle and myself to get far.

Goofy - Sorry Goofy, your name came up about targetting the Princess alliance and myself, you did seem nice and pretty funny though. Sorry Goofy.

Last edited by Tiana on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Do you want me to edit some more goodbye messages to add to the episodes?
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:44 pm

C. Cat: Oh boy, that was not a good week for you huh? A lot of rumors put along the way and it sucks if they were not true. Sorry C. Cat.

Timon: Timon, well, you didn't really say much to us, but when you did you were cool and seemed friendly.

Bertha: Sorry Bertha, you were meant to be the pawn of that week, but then Pocahontas was saved. I was expecting a draw too.

Pocahontas: What happened to you in the game? You were not here but then you won a veto and did good. You were also a nice person.

Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Hades: Sorry it came down to this, I felt like we weren't working that well together after C Cat left. We also kind of thought you and Pocahontas were together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 1