Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeWeek 7 Confessionals Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 7 Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard

Week 7 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 Confessionals   Week 7 Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Patch won HoH so I should be safe for a week. We haven't talked nearly as much since Chesire put him and I up but hopefully our alliance is still good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Confessionals   Week 7 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 am

Patch put up Chesire and Pocahontas which I think is a good thing. At the moment I think everyone realizes that Chesire is trying to play people and needs to go. Of course that is assuming people aren't lying right to my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Confessionals   Week 7 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 am

Tiana won the content of box 1 (The Compass): this will guide you in the right direction in a future challenge of your choice. good until final 5

Chesire Cat won the content of box 2 (The Cookie): this is a veto pass. you can choose to play in a veto even if not picked

Patch won the content of box 3 (The Gun): a vote nullifier good once and only until final 6

Belle won the content of box 4 (The Tomahawk): an HOH axe that gives her the power to sit out one player from an HOH competition. good until final 6

Pocahontas won the content of box 5 (The Necklace): which is indeed the POV

Wilhelmina won the content of box 6 (The Unitard): which means nothing, but keep werking it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Confessionals   Week 7 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:08 am

TO THE EPISODE WRITER!!!What should have been at the beginning this week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goofy went home 4-3 so Timon didn't vote wisely. -__- This really sucks since another one of my allies has hit the dust. Now its pretty much Patch/Tigger/Myself against Hades/Tiana/Belle/Chesire with Pocahontas and Timon most likely being on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Confessionals   Week 7 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:14 am

lol <3
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Confessionals   Week 7 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1