Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeWhat is this, Ep 7? Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this, Ep 7?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

What is this, Ep 7? Empty
PostSubject: What is this, Ep 7?   What is this, Ep 7? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am

Mayday, we got hit hard. First I lost Mr Crabby and now we just lost Goofers. Our 5 person alliance is no more. Down to 3 we are. And the bad luck doesn't end there my friend. I voted Willie out and she knows.

FML
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: What is this, Ep 7?   What is this, Ep 7? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 am

Hubba Hubba woof woof. I'm the "man". It's so annoying to proof read everytjing so I don't sound me. I WON HOH. Ladidadadadidadadidda. Try to knock me down and Ill bite you in the face. Chesire Pussy, you're out of my life bitch.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: What is this, Ep 7?   What is this, Ep 7? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:23 am

Switching things up and going for Patchie's Angels. OHHH YAHHH. Got Tiana and Belle in my HOH room. I told Tigs about it and got Chesire kicked out of my private room so I could share it with Tigger. Poca and Chesire nominated and the other two Princesses on my side, I feel good. I still have my alliance with Willie and Tigger and Hades told me to put Tiana up, which I ran and told Tiana. BOOOYAH.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: What is this, Ep 7?   What is this, Ep 7? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:30 am

Poca won veto and took her fat ass off the block. Tigger and Wilhelmina probably tried to tell me I should nom a Princess, another Princess. I twisted it and made it sound like I agreed to nom Hades. hahaha. Tiana and Belle convinced me to put Hades up and proimised to use their powers against him to save me next week. <3333

So rockin this.

Wtf is Teemon doing here?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: What is this, Ep 7?   What is this, Ep 7? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 am

Tiana, Belle, Tigger and Wilhelmina should be voting Chesire. Only need 3 and he's gone. Not using vote nullifier yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this, Ep 7?   What is this, Ep 7? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this, Ep 7?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney :: Diary Rooms :: Patch-
Jump to: