Mystery Big Brother

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Week 6 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard

PostSubject: Week 6 Confessionals   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:50 am

I didn't get a chance to campaign for votes because it was homecoming but thankfully I was able to stay by a vote of 5-3. I have no idea who the votes against me were but I 100% intend to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Confessionals   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:57 am

Tiana told me that she was one of them because she thought i had gone inactive. That kind of hurts because I thought we were tight but I appreciate her honesty. I still don't know who the other two were. According to what Chesire told me Belle and Pocahontas are likely the others.

Chesire came to me and told me that Lilo confirmed that there was a princess alliance and that she was apart of it. If this is true than I'm not shocked, but they need to be broken up. Chesire put me up though so I don't know if I can trust this so maybe it would be best to tell Belle and Tiana, just in case. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Confessionals   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 am

Belle won HoH and put up Pocahontas and Goofy. Chesire won Veto and didn't use it.

Obviously since Pocahontas was put up this casts some doubt on the Princess alliance thing. But maybe it has Hades and Chesire in it instead which would make sense because Chesire would want me to take his allies out if i were in power, that way he looks blameless if he is in the finals and they're on the jury.

I told Belle about the whole Princess thing but sadly it was after Nominations and veto so she can't do anything to put up chesire. Maybe this will turn her against him though. Sure hope it does!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Confessionals   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am

BTW about the vote Hades, Tiana, and Chesire are apparently voting for Goofy while Tigger, Patch and myself are voting Pocahontas so it will all come down to who Timon votes for. Please make a smart move timon and vote with us. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Confessionals   

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1