Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeWeek 8 Confessionals Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 8 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard

Week 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 Confessionals   Week 8 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Chesire Cat left! ^__^ That not only makes me happy but it makes my game easier too. Now I just have to take out Tiana/Belle/Hades who I'm guessing have a 3 person alliance according to what I've been told by Tigger.

Timon is a nonentity in this game. He is taking up space and he can say that he is active but he has missed votes, ergo he is an inactive and at this point in the game needs to be expelled if he doesn't start voting, or at the very least, talk to people or post confessionals.

Pocahontas has started to become more active so I'm hoping this new Pocahontas sticks around because I'm liking her.

If I win HoH I'll probably put up Belle and Timon. I'm not liking Timon's inactivity thing and he is just irritating as a player. Belle is a strategically smart player who knows what she is doing. Patch and myself are likely going up if Belle, Tiana, or Hades win HoH. Pocahontas is a complete wildcard. And Timon can't play because he failed to vote on time! ~SHOCKER!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Confessionals   Week 8 Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:18 am

I won HoH! YAY Self!

I decided to put up Belle and Timon with either being the target. I personally don't really care that much who leaves but I'd prefer it to be Timon. My alliance is probably going to want Belle gone though in which case we'll need Pocahontas who I'm slowly starting to get close with.

Worst case scenario is Tiana winning veto and vetoing Belle. In that case i'd have to put Hades up since I'm aligned with Tigger and Patch and I'm trying to get in better with Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Confessionals   Week 8 Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 am

To kiss Belle's butt today I told her that in the event of a tie I would vote to evict Timon if the nominees stayed the same. Tigger and Patch both say that they will vote how I ask them to but I know that they are smart players and they will do what is best for them which I can't fault. I just hope they stay true to their word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Confessionals   Week 8 Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 pm

I need to stop saying what the worst case scenario is in my diary rooms because it always seems to happen. Tiana won Veto and vetoed Belle so I was forced to put up Hades. Laughing

I have told everyone emphatically to vote for timon and I made it clear to him that he was my target so Belle and hades wouldn't hate me too much and they would realize that I only put the both of them up as pawns. If Hades leaves it would probably be a good thing strategically but he would be so pissed at me. I would definitely hold it against Patch and Tigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Confessionals   Week 8 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1