Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDR sessions episode 10 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DR sessions episode 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigger

Tigger

DR sessions episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: DR sessions episode 10   DR sessions episode 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Alright now that I am safe I am more determined than every to win this HOH and nominate Poca and Tiana with hopes of Tiana getting the fuck out of here
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: DR sessions episode 10   DR sessions episode 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:19 pm

hell yeah tigger is back in this game. haha
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: DR sessions episode 10   DR sessions episode 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:23 am

so belle helped me on this challenge and i ended up with 21 names. I hope thats enough to give me the win so noms can stay the same and hopefully tiana gets voted out even though belle only helped me because she thinks tiana is 100% safe. if noms stay the same it would come down to patch
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: DR sessions episode 10   DR sessions episode 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:43 am

so patch is the swing vote. i hope they vote out tiana if not i am screwed.
where is he?
i hope they arent having forum issues again. if so, mickey will you please let them know this.

"hades is evicting tiana. belle is evicting poca. you are the middle vote. i would love for you to vote out tiana. her and belle are both princesses and have been working together the entire game and will make it to the finals if we dont take them out while we have the chance. thanks patches you truely are the only person i trust."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR sessions episode 10   DR sessions episode 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DR sessions episode 10
Page 1 of 1