Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeThe Lion King world Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion King world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

The Lion King world Empty
PostSubject: The Lion King world   The Lion King world Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Well fans looks like I am stuck in a never ending, cycle of Deja Vu. Here we go again, apparently these people lack any real strategy. Each week is target Hades and Poca and hope neither wins veto, so that one will go home. Would it not be smarter to go after Patch and Tiana they do happen to win a lot of things. Mad. I think Giving my weed out was a bad idea Clearly these people lack any real strategy and have little too no brain cells. Very Happy

Your Girl Poca
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

The Lion King world Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion King world   The Lion King world Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Here we go again you nominate me, I win Veto take myself off the Block. you would think Backdooring me would become an option after I have survived eviction 3 times. But clearly nobody is ballsy enough to take me out. All I can say is don't hate me because I'm beautiful, it's not my fault I am a 10 and you are well you're not cute at all. Remember this Moment because I will be coming for you once I have the chance.
Back to top Go down

The Lion King world
Page 1 of 1