Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeWonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone   Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Main Thread

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Swordwall

"Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword of this Stone and Anvil, is Rightwise King Born of England."

This is not a plain picture because it features a very powerful sword. The person with this Sword is also a person of Power. This game is all about power, so go after your Sword and reach deep down for that inner strength.

HOH Thread

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Merlin-is-a-pimp-merlin-sword-in-the-stone-disney-tinkerbell-demotivational-poster-1248699455

Merlin is a major pimp in this movie. Especially where this pretty little lady is concerned

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Tumblr_ksh0bvfCkA1qzhmozo1_500

Mim doesn't do well at convincing Merlin to fall in love with her. Hope you do better with the jury because they will now decide who wins this HOH by posting for you in a thread. Most posts at the end of 1 hour is the new HOH. Only jurors can post

Veto Thread

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Arthursword

Your goal is to get that Sword out of the stone and win the Golden Power of Veto. To do so, we will play a fun little game. As your host, I will post a vague category such as "Animals". You each have to post a number and then I will ask you to make a list containing your number of whatever the question is.

I know this sounds confusing so I give an example.

Category: Animals
You pick: 6
Question: Animals featured in The Sword in the Stone

So now you have to list me 6 animals featured in that movie. You only have 1 minute to do your list and get disqualified if you miss deadline or can't get the right amount of items on your list.

Eviction Thread

The pictures used.

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Sword2

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone The-Sword-in-the-Stone-classic-disney-5014452-768-576
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone   Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Sorry it's not in my HOH thread. Pls count it. SHould have its own thread since its a whole new world.
Back to top Go down

Wonderful World of The Sword in the Stone
Page 1 of 1