Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeThe World of The Little Mermaid Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World of The Little Mermaid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

The World of The Little Mermaid Empty
PostSubject: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 pm

The World of The Little Mermaid Disney-s-The-Little-Mermaid-the-little-mermaid-5118256-800-600

Congrats Final 3!

We will be playing all 3 parts tonight, right?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm

I thought tonight was endurance?
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm

nope. I have all 3 final HOH parts and we can do them all tonight if yall want.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Final HOH part 1 - Sunday, October 30th at 8:00 p.m. EST (endurance)
Final HOH part 2 - Monday, October 31st at 9:00 p.m. EST
Final HOH part 3- Monday, October 31st at 10:00 p.m. EST (following part 2)

Is someone drunk hosting? I'm fine with either.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm

He's acting like we're supposed to do all 3 tonight.

Part 1 only has a 30 minute deadline. It's quick and easy.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm

im fine with either. sorry i had to go for a sec and i missed what people posted after i made my decision what did they say
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Can we please just finish this tonight? Aren't yall tired of this dragging on? Good lord, this game started in like 2007 lets FINISH IT ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Tigger:

Tiana Said:
Don't know why you lied about it though Tigger, you could of told me. Oh well. Patch I don't get why you were saying that when you were being nice to me and saying something different. Good Luck Belle. Tigger and Patch you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Send e-mail Online
Patch

Path Said:
Tiana, what i said to Tigger is nothing against you. It was just my opinion that you and Belle would take each other so I was trying to sell him on keeping me. Sorry if that hurt you, but not my intentions. I did like you alot in this game.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

I'm not fine with all tonight Minnie 0_0
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

thanks minnie
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 pm

All tonight will probably end before an endurance challenge would Belle.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Part 1 only takes 30 minutes and you're all already here whats the big fuckin deal?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

I pmed you SLUT.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

I pmed you SLUT.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Final HOH Part 1:
7:00 central to 7:30 Central

If you agree, say yes.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:46 pm

I can do endurance, but Belle is basically saying she will drop out early if she can't even do all 3 parts now. So I will just say I'm dropping out too and Tigger wins part 1. Now let's do part 2.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:47 pm

ummmm if you guys all want to do endurance instead for part 1 thats fine .___.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm

i like what patch said Laughing
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 pm

argh. Max made 3 challenges so that's what I'm going with.

We don't have to do all 3 parts but you all did agree to doing part 1 tonight and it's leaps and bounds easier than endurance. If you were prepared for endurance, you can do this too.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

ok minnie the moocher sounds good
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Ok. -_- Patch that's not what I'm saying at all. I explained it to Minnie.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Just annoying cuz me and Tigs were ready for endurance when it was supposed to be and now we're ready again but noooo.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm

well yeah the schedule does say endurance but the challenges I'm supposed to host are not endurance. so... ^_^ too bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World of The Little Mermaid   The World of The Little Mermaid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World of The Little Mermaid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next