Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomePatch Evicts Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch Evicts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 am

I want to take this chance to quickly thank Mickey and Minnie for such a fun filled game. I enjoyed just logging on to this beautiful forum and you made each World interesting.

I had many allies in this game, but I closely worked with a select few. Tiana, Tigger and Belle were 3 of the ones I worked with the most. I don't have anything against any of them, but I have to go with who I worked with the most, the closest to and for the longest. The answer to all 3 is....

TIGS.....We were part of the Musketeer alliance and we got hit hard very early on. I'm so pleased we managed to work our way here and you were my main ally from day one so of course I take your cute kitty ass with me. Let's bounce.

Belle, I choose to evict you. Played a great game and I hope there's no hard feelings. I tried really hard to play this game very open and honest. Only fair I go with who I promised F2 to. We made a deal, but it was never finals.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:06 am

thank you so much patches <3 bye belle Sad
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:12 am

Oh fuck you bitch. Let me tell you something, Patch. The next time I join a game and you speak to me the way you did in your first pm I will knock your teeth in. Tigger I love you but cut the cute shit. You had a final 2 with Patch ? Got it.

*curtsies*
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 am

Excuse me? What did I say to you in the first PM?
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:32 am

but i am cute cat
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:37 am

Don't talk ghetto? That ring a bell? Then the way you talked about others like you are so much better than them. I mean, you are a son of a bitch. Son of a whore actually. 100 siblings?

Last edited by Belle on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 am

That would make his mom the whore and I believe she was pregnant just the one time?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 am

Says the slut -__-
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 am

guilty!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Patch Evicts Empty

She only had 19, the rest were adopted. Now I remember that and it was actually ADVICE hombre. People were talking about how you and Pocahontas were too hood and ruining the characters.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 am

Oh and you have done Patch so much justice.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:52 am

I was not attacking you and I really don't feel like fighting you. There's no need for this. Good job in the game Belle. <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch Evicts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Evicts   Patch Evicts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch Evicts
Page 1 of 1