Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeTigger, shut the fuck up ty Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tigger, shut the fuck up ty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Tigger, shut the fuck up ty Empty
PostSubject: Tigger, shut the fuck up ty   Tigger, shut the fuck up ty Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:34 pm

I don't want to fight him cuz he seems like the sweet innocent type that doesn't get whats going on around him but he's getting on my nerves.

I needed to say something about this challenge shit cuz it's been happening all over the place., Smash Brothers, Big Brother U, Lady's one week game, RTF's Celeb Survivor, etc, etc, etc.

CHALLENGES DO MATTER. When I play UTR I do not think I played well and all the stuff I say in the jury portion is a glorified mess trying to convicne peopel I did things I dint do. I dint throw, I dint do all that stuff. I sat back knowing things would happen and not preventing them cuz I was busy floating. So yah, I dint backstab you or put you up, but I knew you were at risk and I did fuck all about it. So it pains me to see peopel dpoing this and others actually buying it cuz I know why and how I do it. Ive played UTR and in your face and I will always feel better about in your face even if I lose cu\z of it.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Tigger, shut the fuck up ty   Tigger, shut the fuck up ty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:34 am

Hey now I actually did throw comps and stuff.
And I wasnt trying to take anything away from your wins because it is impressive and you deserved your win. Thats why I was careful about what I said because I didnt want to say they dont matter. So I was saying stuff like yes she won but I did this. lol
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Tigger, shut the fuck up ty   Tigger, shut the fuck up ty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:36 am

Also I was sweet and innocent and had no idea what was going on around me. lol
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Tigger, shut the fuck up ty   Tigger, shut the fuck up ty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 am

I just didnt want to fight you. I can be pretty brutal in finals and I felt bad giving you the Alrmw treatment.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Tigger, shut the fuck up ty   Tigger, shut the fuck up ty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:49 am

Thats ok. I like to fight it out Very Happy and try not to carry grudges so I wouldnt have stayed mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigger, shut the fuck up ty   Tigger, shut the fuck up ty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigger, shut the fuck up ty
Page 1 of 1