Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomePrivate Messages Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Paste good private message conversation here
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Why hello, I am Pocahontas of the Tsenacommacah tribe. I have ventured into this game with the purpose of passing on my Knowledge of loving ones self, spiritual growth, the benefits of Marijuana, Meditation and Karma Cleansing. I plan on using my gifts of knowledge to advance myself to each land. I hope to make lots of friends.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:28 pm

make a new thread for confessionals, stoner
this is for private messages conversations you have in the game, so i can add them to episodes
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Hades would love to stay in this game, I truly disagree with why I am on the block. I'm active and really wanna play this game so if you vote to keep me that would be awesome.

Me:Well Nobody really talks to me and I am not really sure what the hell is going on but I will vote to keep you. You asked me nicely and well nobody talks to me.

Im with you on that, ive talked to tiana and the cat but all about the theme and characters. I appreciate your vote!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Messages
Page 1 of 1