Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeThe Stoner Lounge  Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stoner Lounge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

The Stoner Lounge  Empty
PostSubject: The Stoner Lounge    The Stoner Lounge  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Why hello, I am Pocahontas of the Tsenacommacah tribe. I have ventured into this game with the purpose of passing on my Knowledge of loving ones self, spiritual growth, the benefits of Marijuana, Meditation and Karma Cleansing. I plan on using my gifts of knowledge to advance myself to each land. I hope to make lots of friends.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

The Stoner Lounge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Lounge    The Stoner Lounge  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Week 2

So far I have been keeping a low profile trying to stay out of any drama. I have had conversations with Tiana, Chestire, Hades and said hello to Sebastian. Not being nominated feels good. I did expect to go up actually, I was shocked that i didn't. I am hoping Tigger doesn't use veto I doubt he would this early that would put a huge target on his back.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

The Stoner Lounge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Lounge    The Stoner Lounge  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:23 pm

3 weeks of meditation and playing very low key have been great. I plan on keeping up my jig for a little while longer. This Princess alliance may have just bought me an extra week to get my smoke on. I was speaking with Tiana and she sounded as if she was working with someone so I can see she and Snow white together as a for sure alliance. I have not spoken to Mrs. White but I bet she has deals with Belle as well. I think This week I am going to try and speak to Patch more see if I can get him to keep me safe more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Stoner Lounge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stoner Lounge    The Stoner Lounge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stoner Lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney :: Diary Rooms :: Pocahontas-
Jump to: