Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeI've had enough of these Princess bitches Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've had enough of these Princess bitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

I've had enough of these Princess bitches Empty
PostSubject: I've had enough of these Princess bitches   I've had enough of these Princess bitches Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Pocahontas is overdoing her character and Pocahontas is one of my favs. Snow White is kind of just there and Tiana is okkkkayyyy I guess, but Jesus Morphine, what is up with Belle being the most ghetto person ever? It's not cute at all. Sigh, now I have to be a bitch and I really really wanted to play cute and loving dog. Hades also annoys me.

Top 3 targets

- Belle
- Hades
- Pocahontas

I talked to Tigger, Willie and Sebastian and they seem on board. They annoy us.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of these Princess bitches   I've had enough of these Princess bitches Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I should have 3-4 votes for HOH, hope that's enough. I will shit my underpants and cry if Hades wins. I'm telling Willie about getting inactives out, but that's so boring. Most likely going after Tiana and Pocahontas or Pocahontas and Hades. You don't fuck with this dog and they all annoy me.

I dropped Belle off my target list because we talked and made a deal. She swore to stop acting ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of these Princess bitches   I've had enough of these Princess bitches Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:22 am

How quick things change. Hades has been pissing me off since hour 1 of my registration. I wanted him up early, I just didn't think I had the balls. Why play safe? That's boring, so I just shook up the house and put up Baloo and Hades. Only Sebastian knew that was coming. Tigger and Lilo know about Hades, but I just figure no way he'll go if I nominate him against Mushu, Genie or Pocahontas.

Guess the Princesses live on another day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of these Princess bitches   I've had enough of these Princess bitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've had enough of these Princess bitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney :: Diary Rooms :: Patch-
Jump to: