Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeThe vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The vote between Sebastian and Bertha

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Belle

Belle

The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Inappropriate and awkward. Get out nao.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Ti you have been the best partner in crime this whole time. I hope we can do this again sometime girl. Smile I will miss our Princess room with you, me, and the spirit of Snow White and Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Same girl, I love how we grew closer in the game with the alliance, it has been fun and loved workin with you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:33 pm

I know who you are now!!!!!!! I'm so happy we got to work together Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh how do youknow girl Smile. If I am right about you then same, it was fun and great having an alliance together Smile.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Just a hunch. I'm probably wrong though like I have been all night.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm wondering if I am right too, I don't think I have guessed right too lol.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:11 am

Darn you Tiana. If you would have just let Belle stay mad I would have got her vote. lol
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 am

It's so weird thinking me, Cindy, Nicole, and Daniel shared this ladies room. Laughing Cindy I figured you were Tiana after a while. You are just too nice!
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:22 am

I feel bad cause I targetted Tiana the whole game but I love Cindy lol
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Thanbks Girl, I know, Us four in the girls room was pretty funny, did not think Daniel was Lilo. I loved our alliance Ladyj, it was so much fun and I trusted you the most in the game. Arik, love ya too Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:03 pm

I trusted you most too even though in the end I was conflicted about a final 3 with you and Tigger. I have always wanted to work with you and arik and look at what happened Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vote between Sebastian and Bertha   The vote between Sebastian and Bertha - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The vote between Sebastian and Bertha
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11