Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeWeek 5 Confessionals Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 5 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard

Week 5 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Confessionals   Week 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 am

I stayed in a 6-3 vote. Of the 3 votes for me the only one that told me that they voted to evict me was Goofy. I'm guessing the others are Pocahontas and Timon since everyone else says they voted to keep me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Confessionals   Week 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 am

Chesire Cat won HoH so I'm safe another week. I've talked to him quite a bit so I doubt he'll nominate me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Confessionals   Week 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 am

Shocked WOW! Chesire Cat is one to play dirty. I thought he had my back but apparently I was wrong because he put me and Patch up. I'm trying to not get angry because I know that can only dig me into a hole but I doubt that i'll be able to trust a singe word that comes out of his mouth now. He says the target is Patch and everyone else says that he is the target is well so I'm hoping that he does not win Veto even though he is my closest ally. Sorry bud, but better you than me. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Confessionals   Week 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:35 am

And once again I'm in a worst case scenario and Patch wins Veto. I wasn't even here to campaign so hopefully I have talked to enough people to stay. Chesire Cat says that I'm not his target and that I never was so I hope that he puts someone up that I have shot at staying against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Confessionals   Week 5 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1