Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeThe Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tie Breaker Yall!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

The Tie Breaker Yall! Empty
PostSubject: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Make a thread in the Jungle Book World and post in it as much as you can until 7:15 p.m. EST

Character with the most post will win the final POV and make an eviction thread posting who they evict from the house live!

*IMPORTANT*

Do not start this challenge until 6:00/7:00 SHARP! I will only be counting posts with time stamps of 6/7:00 or later. Starting any earlier will just be wasting your time.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Also, at 6:15 sharp I will deactivate your ability to post in this section. This is because time stamps on forum motion don't show seconds.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Tiana why haven't you started ._.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Didn't see this lol.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

68-56

Tigger wins the tie breaker gj!

Please host your veto ceremony here asap.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

it will be up in a minute
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Wonderful effort from both parties. GJ Tiggy on making final 3. It's been a long and hard road friend. You deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Congrats Tigger.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Tigger, this should be a no brainer my little kitty cat. Tiana/Belle will take each other to finals. It's the smartest thing for them to do. Better be princess against princess since they are pretty much viewed in the same light. No way either of them is taking us. You also know I will take you over Belle and you know I can beat Belle in HOH when I'm here.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 pm

you both have no idea how hard this is because i like you both. i do think tiana would have evicted me over patch. my decision is based off of the finals if i make it there. and i feel like tiana is a bigger social threat because she hasnt made anyone mad the entire game but i feel patch has won more and makes him a bigger threat if people vote based off that and i know im about to make one of you mad but i hope you still like me oustide of the game. that being said i have to evict

tiana. im sorry tiana we didnt talk until the at least the jury started and even though i feel like we connected at the end i still think you would have evicted me and would win in the end because everyone likes you. so im sorry i had to do this
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Tiana, I'm sorry but you have been evicted from the game.

Congrats to the others though. I'll give you guys access to the final world.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Don't know why you lied about it though Tigger, you could of told me. Oh well. Patch I don't get why you were saying that when you were being nice to me and saying something different. Good Luck Belle. Tigger and Patch you too.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Tiana, what i said to Tigger is nothing against you. It was just my opinion that you and Belle would take each other so I was trying to sell him on keeping me. Sorry if that hurt you, but not my intentions. I did like you alot in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tie Breaker Yall!   The Tie Breaker Yall! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tie Breaker Yall!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney :: Wonderful World of Disney :: Previous Worlds :: Wonderful World of The Jungle Book-
Jump to: