Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeBelle needs a fucking life Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle needs a fucking life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Belle needs a fucking life Empty
PostSubject: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:41 am

Who is this bitch? Some old coocoo fucker knitting at her house yelling at people because she dint win? Wtf is this. People wanted her gone early and I kept her safe a bunch of times and now shes all up in my face. Fuck her.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 pm

I have to stay upbeat and keep in mind that people like Belle are ones that are sincerely not happy in their personal lives. I thought LadyJ was over the dramatics and after what she went through with that Bettis game I would never expect this from her so who is this bitch? Is everyone Tom? Did you guys cast Schmel? WHO IS THIS VENGEFUL NUTCASE?

Was I really that bad? I hardly posted and I kept all my words.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:27 pm

just calm down. you know people don't remember the past or think of the future when they act out
don't take it personal <3
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 pm

i 100% agree about your challenge win comments. IT's so fucking annoying how they ALL wanted to win these challenges and then totally discredit the fact that YOU BEAT THEM omg i need some iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Get me a glass baby <3333333. Can we get facebook married?
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 pm

what does it meeeeen
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Means it will says Married to: and have each others picture on our profile.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 pm

ROFL! i probz shouldnt i have a ton of nosy family members and i dont want to explain our strange love to them <3
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:43 pm

LOLz. I do have fam on there but they don't question me anymore cuz I bite.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:36 pm

lmao <333
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:37 pm

This jury sucks. Not only are they boring as all hell, they don't ask questions so we are now stuck fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle needs a fucking life   Belle needs a fucking life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle needs a fucking life
Page 1 of 1