Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeHades......Haiii Fiend/Tom Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom Empty
PostSubject: Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom   Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Why are you guys casting the runt of the litter? OMG that is so Fiend its not even funny. It reaked of him week one and we were all gossiping about it. Only Fiend hides on the forums cuz he knows no one wants to see him. But then Hades took a UTR turn, probably to mask himself and we all dropped it. But now, using the computer excuse he used on Max all through UBAB 2 and that Tim used on him just recently. AMG, do not cast fucking Tom anymore. Theres enough evidence that he's that freak. My God.

I know this Hades bitch would be all over his challenge wins if he had managed to win most of them. He kept coming second to me and he's so very butthurt about it that he will be a bitter loser. Whoever they are, they will never play in my games cuz I am sick of these fucking idiots not seeing the big picture because of a bruised ego. I BEAT YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF.

HOH wins don't matter. Who is this loser? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom   Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

its not tom or fiend <3
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom   Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Then it's one of his other gazillion SP's. Something not right in this guys head if he seriously thinks winning 9 challenges isn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom   Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hades......Haiii Fiend/Tom
Page 1 of 1