Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

Homethe cool cats - Page 2 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the cool cats

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger

Tigger

the cool cats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:39 pm

definately.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:47 pm

darn i so wanted to win that in case there is some sort of power or something for winning hoh during your home week. at least neither of us got nominated
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Duuuude! That was the exact same reason why I wanted to win the Alice in Wonderland HoH so bad! I was so close too xD I bitched about it in my DR and everything lol. Yeah we aren't nominated so I'm happy about that! So I was talking to Belle and she said that she talks to you the most in this game. I talked alliance with her between the three of us and was wondering what you thought about that? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:44 pm

the three of us would be awesome. you two are the two i like most in the game. my cool cat and the crazy cat lady.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 pm

it came down to me and you again. Laughing we are just that good
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Haha I was just about to post the same thing! Yeah we're doing great for ourselves! Team crazy cat lady and her cats all the way lol. So I don't think I'm going to use the veto but who do you think should go between Goofy and Pocahontas? I know Pocahontas doesn't do much in this game but maybe keeping her is in our best interest. Did you see how the veto played out? Keeping her could warrant us the same results again Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 pm

yeah i know but belles target is pocahontus and if we are going to make a f3 with her we dont want to go against her. we should talk to her about if we voted goofy out since i think he is playing both sides
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Yeah I'm giving her some food for thought and it looks like Goofy might be the target now. Who do you think would be the best replacement nominee if I used the veto on Pocahontas?
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 pm

i would say just leave them the same then if me you tiana hades voted together that should be majority
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah I just wanted to make sure that Hades would vote to evict Goofy because he seems to want to protect him in this game, but it looks like Hades is getting tired of Goofy. So I think this could work Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:52 pm

ok good. is tiana on board too
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

yeah she is Smile She can't trust Goofy after he tried getting me to nominate the princesses during my HoH reign.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:03 pm

alright good i dont trust her though. i would love for an alliance of me you belle and bring in hades
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Tiana told me that lilo was "her tigger" and with lilo gone, I think that pushes her loyalty closer to our side. When lilo was evicted she told me that she was indeed part of the princess alliance. :O so I think tiana will be keeping belle safe. I do understand your hesitation of trusting her, though, but I think we'll have to get rid of her once the time is right because you might be hard pressed convincing hades on turning against her. Not entirely sure about that. But i deally those are the playes I would like to align with Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm

ok i still dont trust her though but i will work with her for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:50 pm

i just voted goofy but i havent heard for tiana or hades i hope they keep their word and dont save poca because she is a princess and tiana is alligned with princesses
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 am

I think they're going to vote goofy out. Tiana definitely is going to be voting goofy out. She doesn't trust him at all :O hades is I think. He said he's starting to think he's playing both sides and he said that he's voting him out. But we'll have to see Very Happy but hey at least we've all made jury house! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:09 am

yeah thats good hopefully they do what they said im just a little worried
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 am

Maybe Timon will vote to keep Pocahontas safe? Like some kind of mutual semi-active love lol.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 am

hopefully
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am

goofy is still trying to get me to keep him and just said that you said you were keeping him and that hades is definately keeping him no matter what. i know you were probably just lying to him but that worries me about hades
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Yeah I was just lying to him Smile I wonder what the "no matter what" part means. :O he was all for keeping goofy prior to belle nominating him, though. I think hades wants to keep the inactives in the house so that's good for us Smile the vote should be revealed soon I hope!
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 pm

whew im so glad that worked
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:01 pm

You can say that again! I was confident goofy was going home but you never really know until the vote is final lol. There's always been 3 votes for the opposite player to go week by week. If this trend continues, next week will have a tie breaker vote :O I'm sure its just coincidence but still odd nonetheless lol.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:05 pm

yeah that is odd. hopefully one of us can win hoh next to ensure our safety otherwise i dont feel safe with nobody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the cool cats
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney :: Private Rooms :: Tisire-
Jump to: