Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

Homethe cool cats - Page 3 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the cool cats

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

the cool cats - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Yeah hopefully I can keep up this winning spree just a little bit longer. If not for just this HoH competiton lol. Best case scenario, one of us two win. Next best thing would be Hades winning. Although I have no clue who he'd put up on the block. I'm hoping the target is still Patch and that the agenda hasn't changed.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

yeah best is if either of us win. hades is good for second best. tiana i think would nominate me so i dont want her to win
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm not sure who Tiana would be nominating but I'd presume Patch would be one of her nominations. If she wins HoH, i'll push for Bertha to be the second nominee. We can't risk having one of the people in Belle's HoH room going on the block right now. We're good right now with the numbers on our side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 pm

I agree let the noms be patch and bertha then if veto is used timon or pocahontus as the replacement we cant risk losing our own
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Exactly, those would be the best nominations. Since this week is ending earlier than usual (on thursday with veto), do you think one of these competitions are going to be endurance? I don't know how it would work on this forum but that would be very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 pm

I hope not. I hate endurance comps lol in the past for endursnce the host will create a thread and whoever posts the longest wins or something like that
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:39 pm

patch said he is nominating you and hades Sad why cant timon or pocahontus leave and if it our side has to be nominated why cant it be hades and tiana since they wont ever vote each other out. if you get nominated we have to get you off the block
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:40 am

So I'm nominated! Sad but at least I'm sitting next to Pocahontas so I feel a little better about that. I still don't know what lies he's saying I've been saying. But I hope I stay this week if the nominations stay the same! I'm glad I'm not sitting next to you on the chopping block!
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 am

im so glad you are next to pocahontus. that was stupid of him to nominate her now she is definately leaving this game.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Yeah I was so shocked to find pocahontas being nominated! Did not expect that at all! But I think with pocahontas next to me I've secured tiana and belle's votes. And with your and hades votes, I should have the mandatory votes to stay. Then next week, that gives us like an 60% chance of winning HoH. Since 4/7 are our allies. And with patch not being able to compete for HoH, he'll have to rely on the PoV to remain in the game.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:46 pm

yes definately. i think unless patch wins veto and takes down pocahontus we are all safe
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:05 am

i think hades is going up so you need to work on belle tiana and timon
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:10 am

There's no way that tiana is going to vote out hades, i don't think. hades has the better social game on this one :O but i'm still gonna try all the way!
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 am

you have to do all you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the cool cats   the cool cats - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the cool cats
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney :: Private Rooms :: Tisire-
Jump to: