Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeJury House - Page 2 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jury House

Go down 
+6
Hades
Pocahontas
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Timon
Chesire Cat
Mickey Mouse
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Jury House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm

For some reason I never liked patch he comes off very self involved and like he is so above everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah I'm not a fan of the arrogance and narcissistic attitude either.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 pm

I don't know If I can look past that and give him my vote to be perfectly honest. I will see how he addresses me and others in his jury statements to make my decision.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Well you know hes going to turn into a huge kiss ass if he makes it to the end. So I wouldn't buy into how he addresses you.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:45 pm

I know right they always do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:20 am

Bertha won hoh
nominated Timon and Belle
Tiana won veto
Belle came off the block
Timon was evicted.

That's what happened when I was HoH.
Back to top Go down
Timon

Timon

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:51 pm

is this done yet!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 pm

nah were in the final 4
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Although he is arrogant and should've never won that veto during my HoH week, Patch has had the biggest target on his back since the first week by lying and putting up two people who were here. He's been all game since the beginning and its worked so far. Not sure if anyone will take him to the end though if they could say anything about it.

I'm interested in knowing more about Tigger's game. I can't decide whether he'd prefer belle or patch in the finals with him. I'd like to know where his loyalties were at.

As for the princesses, they're like the same person with different suballiances. And both voted me out so meh Razz
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:52 am

Has he really had a target on his back? he seems to be floating through to me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Me and Chesire wanted him gone but nobody else targeted him.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 am

Unfortunately Sad I wish he would have stayed on the block to see whether or not he would've gone. I think people didn't want to run the risk of him retaliating if he was nominated by them. I mean, did you guys see how he tried to make it seem like he trusted me so much with his whole private room spill? I was shocked he even used it on me until I knew he just wanted to get on my good side or use it as ammunition if I decided to go against him. It worked well since it created the illusion that I was just playing everyone. So booo for getting outplayed by him -_- haha.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Belle won HOH
Tigger and Patch
Tigger won the Veto
Tigger votes me out over Patch, and Patch kissed up to the both of us.

Patch is playing a ok game, but he seems to lie or not be honest. He sent me and Tigger a PM which was more likely near the same thing said. Tigger and Patch are together and I think they have for a while so yeah, even though Tigger said he'd vote Patch out. Belle seems nice, I know I was with her, but she was nice in the game and hasn't been doing anything bad, plus she has won a few things. Hey guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:44 am

lol lying. What a novel idea.

BTW, Tigger, Patch and I had an alliance from Week 1.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 am

Oh wow Tiana! Sad yeah you do bring up a good point that Belle has been doing well in these comps. I like competition whores Smile I think with the remaining players, that tigger stands the best chance of making it to the F2. I know belle likes him and I did suspect him and Patch were aligned when he started talking about whether I wanted to play both sides of the house with him between Hades and Patch or declare a side.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 am

So I take it Tigger and you were the votes against Hades the first week?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:56 pm

wasn't me I was always honest.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Bertha we kind of knew you were with Patch lol, Tigger though, wasn't too sure about, he played the nice card, but he said he'd take me to the final 3 but then evicted me lol.

Hey Cat, so I guess Patch made most of that stuff up about you, sorry about that Sad. Was Patch not lie to anyone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm

I was one of them. There were 3 though weren't there?
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

I think there may have been only two, but I'm not exactly sure. I know I pretended to have been one of those votes to you and Patch, but I'm pretty sure it was a little too obvious haha.

Yeah Patch made all that stuff up. Kudos to him for making it sound believable, though! Can't be mad about that Smile Patch lied about me hardcore but I don't think he ever lied to me.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Patch can die in a hole.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am

Hi bitches! Hades I would have loved to have aligned with you but you were a one note player. I contacted you more than you contacted me and you call me a blind follower. Puhleez! I'm voting Tigger. Next
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 am

I knew Patch was lying about cheshire.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 am

Cause you kind of annoyed me Belles lol sorry.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:47 am

Awww! You annoyed me too. Sad I felt bad for you because I thought you were alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Jury House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury House
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next