Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeFinal Two/Jury Questions Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Two/Jury Questions

Go down 
+7
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Pocahontas
Belle
Hades
Patch
Tigger
Mickey Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Final Two/Jury Questions Empty
PostSubject: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 am

Final Two/Jury Questions Fantasia-disney-67452_1024_768

Welcome and congratulations final 2 Patch and Tigger
Please welcome back the 7 outlaws who will decide which one of you two will be crowned the winner

1. Chesire Cat
2. Timon
3. Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
4. Pocahontas
5. Hades
6. Tiana
7. Belle

I now need both Patch and Tigger to post their opening statements before the jury can ask their questions
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 am

this game has been a lot of fun so first of all i have to thank max and oxy for hosting this game. now in this game i played a lot differently than i normally do. i decided early on to play a more under the radar game and allign myself with people that will be targets. i alligned myself with 6 main people this game. 3 main allies in patch, belle, and chesire cat. and 3 secondary allies in hades, bertha, and goofy. between my 3 main allies i wanted them all to work together at first but they all split apart fast. belle and the princesses became and alliance. patch became an animal alliance with bertha as the crazy pet lady. and chesire cat wanted to keep making power moves and seperated himself from both sides. so as those 3 kept splitting farther and farther apart i sat in the middle and formed my secondary alliances in case those fell out and it sucks because i like all 6 of you i was alligned with so the farther i got into the game the harder it was for me to stay loyal to everyone but i did it the best i could and wouldnt have made it here without all 6 of you helping me along the way. and before i make this tl/dr please ask away with any questions you all have and i will surely answer them.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:44 am

I know I made some bold moves in this game so I'm sure this jury isn't filled with Patch fans. I played this as up front and honest as possible. I was sure of myself which probably helped me move ahead. My allies (Sebastian/Baloo/Goofy) kept leaving so i really had to kick things up by winning 5 HOH's and a couple veto powers. Maybe I didn't use white gloves or step on egg shells when talking, but no one can say I gave them my word and went back on it. I played hard and if you can't look past my way of telling things and see I played hard, I don't know what can convince you.

My game was not all challenges. I was able to get strong allies with Sebastian, Tigger, Goofy, Willie, Tiana and Belle. I was even able to escape the block when hades was HOH even after nominating him and actually going after him the very first week. I was able to survive not having any power at final 4. I was able to wiggle my way in with the Princesses once my animal alliance started falling apart. Even after I was the one to call them out and nominate them. That took a very active social game which only goes further to prove I played a very good game.

I would vote fairly as a juror and put my differences aside. It's no lie that I was not best friends with Chesire by the time he left, but he was playing a good game and I would have given him a chance at my vote even with our history in this game. I just ask you give me a fair chance and hear me out instead of shutting me out because you found me arrogant. It's not like I was going behind people's back and making up lies about them or snaking around. I was just brutally up front and I do apologize if I offended anyone.

Good luck Tigs.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:06 am

i would like to add that i only lied a few times this whole game. i lied occasionally about who i voted to evict and other than that i didnt lie again until f4. that was when i lied to try and get myself to the final 3 no matter who won the final 4 pov. and then when i won it i had to evict tiana because i felt both patch and belle would have taken me to the finals where as had she stayed instead of patch i dont think i would be in the finals unless i won the final hoh so i had to vote her out. and then i lied at f3 telling both patch and belle i wanted to be in the f2 together and i loved them both so much that my plan was to not win the final hoh because i couldnt have chosen between the two of them and just hope that whoever won takes me. i also did win an hoh, 2 povs, and i tied in another hoh challenge then threw the challenge to help tiana win the challenge hoping she would keep her word and keep me safe but i was the replacement nominee instead and had to use my social skills to survive the one and only time i was on the block. i also came in second place on at least 6 other challenges only missing the win by a point or two.

good luck to you too patches

Last edited by Tigger on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:09 am

Shut up bitch :p.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 am

Oh Patch you're arrogant, narcissistic and annoying. I hated you since day 1 and it has nothing to do with you nominating me, I hated the self entitled attitude you had and the obnoxious comments. Congrats you won 5 challenges, but who cares? I mean its cute that you can submit answers faster than people and you've seen more Disney movies then us but that's all it is. I find it funny that you've already started kissing ass in your jury speech when you've been the total opposite the whole season. The whole lying about Chesires PMs and stuff is straight ridiculous, you made a circus out of it which was going to far probably.

Tigger. Where Patch lacked in class, you more than made up for it. I enjoyed playing this game with you. We were pretty much straight up with each other the whole time except with probably key game stuff that we both kept from each other. Questions for you. Was it part of your strategy to throw challenges? I already mentioned I don't care much about them but it seemed like when you needed to win you did win. Rank the characters of this game in terms of who you like best, from their own movie not based on us lol. Good luck and I appreciate how you handled my eviction, you could have lied to me like others but you told me straight up and you seemed truly sorry to see me go.

Good luck to both of you.

Hades, out.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 am

i cant see that cute little dog in the picture speak like that
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:22 am

You were arrogant until I nominated you for it. Don't act like you're above being arrogant. It's funny people always start discrediting challenge wins once you hit finals, but it sure helps get here when you can win challenges.

Always a pleasure Hades.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 am

I am not kissing ass by the way. It was news to me that belle had such strong bad feelings towards me tonight. I guess I offended her way back and I never knew. I sincerely apologize for offending since this is just a game and I was trying to play a different game by being cocky and sure of myself. I didn't feel like sitting back or nominating floaters when HOH.

But if it actually offended people, I am sorry for that since I'm just playing a dog in a game trying to mask my identity. It was never meant to be taken that personal where someone has to be calling me a son of a bitch etc. I get the dog joke, but there was some venom and I don't get what I did wrong. I was cocky, how did that hurt anyone? I rather deal with a little cocky SOB than someone who wastes my time making fake alliances with me or someone I completely trust betraying me. I didn't say Tigger did that, but you all act like I killed your kitten and all I did was be full of myself. Find it annoying, but it's pretty sad if that's all you base a vote on and I wouldn't feel good winning because jurors were bitter and found the other guy too cocky and annoying. LOLz.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:30 am

I have questions and comments coming up but I have a quick question. Patch, with you being so good at challenges, why did you make up that unnecessary bs about cheshire? I think your winning challenges is ok but in the long run doesn't mean dog doo. You lied and did so even at times when you didn't need to. Hades description of you is accurate from the ass kissing to your arrogant attitude.

I will have more in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 am

Also, stop whining Patch. It's unbecoming. You made it here and along the way you were a jerk at times and played people. Expect some sass.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 am

Quote :
Tigger. Where Patch lacked in class, you more than made up for it. I enjoyed playing this game with you. We were pretty much straight up with each other the whole time except with probably key game stuff that we both kept from each other. Questions for you. Was it part of your strategy to throw challenges? I already mentioned I don't care much about them but it seemed like when you needed to win you did win. Rank the characters of this game in terms of who you like best, from their own movie not based on us lol. Good luck and I appreciate how you handled my eviction, you could have lied to me like others but you told me straight up and you seemed truly sorry to see me go.

Good luck to both of you.

Hades, out.

thank you hades i truly appriciate the compliment. my strategy did consist of throwing challenges. when all of my 3 main allies were on opposite sides it made no sense to me to win a challenge and half to choose a side because if i nominated one of those 3 they are now mad at me and want me out and if i dont listen to what they want me to do as hoh they wont trust me much anymore. so yes part of my strategy was to throw some challenges. and when your eviction came up i had to evict you even though later in the game you became one of the people i trusted the most and had that started a lot earlier instead of the just dont nominate or evict me deal we had early on we had this whole game could have been different. now as for ranking the charaters that is hard because i dont know some of them. lol but here is it

tigger
timon
patch
lilo
chesire cat
goofy
sebastian
hades
snow white
belle
pocahontus
genie
(these last people i didnt know who they were by name until i looked them up but now i know them)
bertha
mushu
tiana
baloo
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 am

I didn't lie about Chesire. There was many people who claimed he started the Princess alliance. It sucks because this happened weeks ago and

1- My memory isn't 100%
2- I don't have the PM's from him or others
3- Most of it was said by others

My beef with Chesire was legit because I actually trusted him and he betrayed me. I thought we had an alliance and then I started finding out he had those ties with pretty much everyone. You were close to him, Tigger was, I felt close, Goofy felt close at one point and I remember Sebastian boasting about Chesire. And by the sounds of it, Hades and Tiana liked him too and were close to him. He was making alliances with multiple people and it became apparent when he nominated me. I never concuted up a plan to lie about him. Everything I said I thought was true and you can choose to believe me or not.

Just tonight you sent me a PM telling me to take you because you lied a lot in this game. Ironic you are grilling me for outting something I thought was true.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 am

I expect sass, but I'm not whining. Wtf bitch. You are being a little bitch now because you're on the jury and you can. I never once treated you badly in this game and was always honest with you. I put you up and ensured you were safe. You have zero good things to say about me now, but you were all over my ass then. It's very unbecoming to see how bitter you became. Just wow.

I bet your one of those snake players who look down upon others when they get lied too because the world owes you everything.

Fuyck this. As if I will get you up in my face because I chose to take Tigger over you.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 am

My pm was a lie lol. This is about you though. Not me. I'm being a bitch because I can be and have nothing to lose from it. You, however, are starting to unravel a bit. <3. There can only be one winner darling. Don't ruin your chances by getting all mad.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 am

I'm getting all mad because you are taking this to a new level solely to piss me off and I think back on this game and yes I get mad. You have no idea the number of times people threw you under the bus during my 4 HOH's. From the first one you were a target. But you take all I did for you and shit on it because I did not take you to finals. If I had made F2 deal with you, you would expect I follow on it. Stop acting so bitter over it Belle.

This from Hades and Chesire I can take because I did not treat them the way I did you. But it looks like you will not see clearly where I am concerned.

1- I give you advice because others are after you for talking ghetto and about drugs. You know most IMDB gamers are under 18 or against drugs right? So of course they were all annoyed with you and Pocahontas. I tell you and you turn around and hold a grudge for 5 weeks over it.

2- When Snow White went, people wanted you gone, but I fought to get her out. Not saying everyone wanted you out, but there was a decent portion of people who did.

3- Even Tigger tried to get me to go against you and Tiana and i refused because of the deal we made in my HOH room.

Anyways, this is the last I will say for you to see that I was not that big of a jerk to you. Believe what you want and be bitter all you want. You take pleasure seeing me unravel? I will assume you never made finals because I am sure you would hate someone doing it to you. Pushing your buttons to get you to unravel so you lose. If it has happened to you, then I feel sorry that your sadistic enough to wish it upon others who did help you in this game wether you want to admit it or not.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:20 am

now wait a minute. i never asked you to go against belle. tiana yes but not belle. and with tiana that wasnt until i was hoh and asked you to evict her and you didnt. i never targetted belle this game i never actually targetted any of my allies this game and i only voted against them when either 2 of them were up together or like in hades case when i was honest about voting him out.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Yo Tigs. Belle can sit here and deny it or not, but going after Tiana was going after her a little too. And saying it will break them two up and that the Princesses are aligned so I need to vote one of them out. The point I am making is that even though I was annoying, I had her back and I had Tiana's like I said I would. I did not bullshit them once in this game so I kind of don't deserve this from HER.

Things I was told about Chesire Cat were wrong so I can see him being mad at me, even though my intentions were not to lie about him which i guess you just have to wait and see my DR's to know. I never gave Hades a true chance. I nominated him week 1 and was instrumental on him leaving. But the times I told him he was safe, I kept my word and I never annoyed him in PM's, even when he was HOH, I told him I wouldn't be that annoying person that only talks to you when you win HOH and would understand if I went up.

I dished out shit, but I was willing to get it thrown back in my face if that person stayed and got power. Chesire was a shock to me because I thought we were cool. That was shit I didn't take well because I had not flung any at him at that point. He was sitting super pretty within all the alliances. We all try things, it would be boring to always play the same game with the same tactics and the same personality. He tried what he did and I tried what I did, but neither of us harmed anyone in the process. So belle being so vindictive towards me is unsettling and I bet she thinks she's cool shit right now for hurting someone else. If that's what floats her boat, I'm very sorry I ever chose her instead of Snow White, because I seriously only act cocky in mystery games and I still do it without hurting, just annoying. I believe in Karma so this is either a way to make herself feel better or it will happen to her in a future game and I won't feel bad then like I normally would. And belle, last thing directed right at you. If you had told me I was too cocky and too annoying, i wouldn't have held a grudge for 5 weeks and waited for now to unleash all my demons on you. I would have done what you did and just tried to simmer it, but never would I be mad at you for the advice. Girl

I have seen some pretty nasty displays from people on IMDB. Some people go really above and beyond in these games and hurt others. I've seen people stop being friends over these games. I've seen others put their nose in games they don't belong to and I have seen some down right mean behavior and some really gross name calling or accusations.

I thought a cocky attitude would pale in comparaisson, but I see now I was playing with the sensitive bunch on IMDb and it's why I apologized. I obviously hurt some of you while playing a character and that's not why I join games. I don't join them to hurt others, I join them to pass time and try to win.

Sorry about the speech but it sucks when you put in the time and hours to make allies, secure your spot and yes, win 7 challenges at least It's easy to say now that you threw it and it's easy now that challenges no longer matter to descredit them, but you know if you had my resume in challenge wins in this game, you would want credit for it. If anyone here was ever a Rachel fan, she based her entire jury speech on winning challenges. They are very important in games and I hope that when you win them, it means something to others because you will have worked for it. I had to speed watch Pocahontas for that challenge. It's not like it all came easy to me. Some of them we helped each other (Mainly me and Tigs)
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Oh em gee Patch. First off this is a mystery game and for the most part I am just being a bitch to have fun. There are things I said that were true, but the coldness was mainly for show to a game full of exit speeches with no real fire or passion. Once you see who I really am you will know that. Well maybe you will. Some people do actually think I can be harsh. Either way I only picked on you more because you reacted and I thought you had thicker skin. From what I just read you would think I threatened your job or life. If it helps, for everything you did wrong, you did right. You managed to be a challenge threat and still no one targeted you while Tigger flew under the radar in a nicer way. My only issue with you is your advice to me earlier in the game. I could care less who is playing. If I want to play a certain role then I will. Me saying heller or posting a monkey with a blunt shouldn't have been that offensive and if these "people" had a problem with it they should have come to me. I only caved to you because you were about to be hoh. Anyway I say all of that because you seem very upset from my comments. You played a good game Patch.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Not upset, just seeing this "Challenge winning means nothing once you hit finals" a little too often in games and it not only infuriates me but it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that I play with such lazy fuckers. People who clap their hands at the idea of rewarding floaters. To me discrediting challenge wins means

1- You are lazy
2- You are insulting the hosts who have to come up with these useless challenges
3- You are basically saying it's good and better to not show up for challenges which then goes back to #2
4- You are making it easy for people to coast the whole game and just give it a little push the last 2-3 challenges,s o why should the rest even bother?
5- You are making it easy for people to say they threw
6- It's a bitter juror excuse for voting the person who doesn't deserve it

Tigs, I'm not talking about you here specifically. This is a general comment about the challenge wins situation.

I'm fine with Tigs winning, but he should win for the right reasons and not because you had sand in your vagina last night. There's a fine line between being a bitch and being a bully for no reason. I'm in the finals so of course I will bite back if you make me look bad. Wouldn't you?

You didn't hurt me persay Belle, but your behavior made me think I hurt you in this game and it made me think I might not have seen how I was really acting. So I say sorry and get called a kiss ass so whatever.

I already did my guess on who you are and if I'm right, you are the last person who should be bullying me in finals.

Last edited by Patch on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Honestly, Patch I didn't speak to you much and when I did I got the impression you didn't like me. I was in character at the beginning F.Y.I. Tigger you never once spoke to me why was that? I mean despite coming off stuck up and above me at least Patch spoke to me. Also Tigger what exactly was you're strategy?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Pocahontas, I have to admit my patience level must have been at 0 when I registered on this forum because you, Belle and Hades really really got on my nerves day 1. Instead of gossiping behind your backs, I just told you all straight up and that might comeback to bite me now. I will learn from this game that it's best to talk trash behind people's back and it's best to just gossip.

As the game progressed, you were inactive and we didn't have many chances to talk. Once you simmered down on the smoking weed deal, I had no issues with you and I never hated you. But by the time you came around to caring about the game or being more active, I was already set in my alliances. I had Tigger and I had Tiana/Belle. I did not need to add more because I did not need to lie or betray you. Didn't help you were so close to the person I wanted out from day 1 and who I knew would eventually come after me, it was just logical.

You were cool when we did talk in PM's though.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Quote :
Tigger you never once spoke to me why was that? I mean despite coming off stuck up and above me at least Patch spoke to me. Also Tigger what exactly was you're strategy?

poca. during the beginning of this game you werent the most active member and my strategy was to allign myself with 2-3 very active members that could take the fall for what i needed. then a little later the whole princess alliance fiasco started so that made me not want to talk to you. i already had one princess in belle and didnt want to make deals i wouldnt keep. then when i did message you you told me you were voting to evict me so i just left it at that. i will say though that when i nominated you and tiana i knew it was a 50/50 shot at who was leaving but i didnt want you to leave at that point because i knew tiana wanted to try and get me out because she was alligned with everyone else that was left. and again my strategy was to allign myself with 3 main allies and let them come off as the bad guys and then have a couple dont nominate me or evict me alliances. and i was 100% loyal to my allies unless they were nominated against each other. my strategy also consisted of helping others win challenges like i did with patch belle chesire cat and once with tiana that way i know they will keep me safe and i dont have to go against my allies.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:20 pm

patch nobody is taking away from your challenge wins. that is impressive but its not the only part of this game. when i needed or wanted a win i won. when tiana went back on her word and nominated me after i helped her win hoh the next day i wanted hoh to get revenge and it worked and i won pov as well. i also went on to win the final 4 pov because i knew if tiana won i was going to be evicted because if she evicted me she would have set herself up in the situation i was in where both the other two will take her to finals. and i also tied another hoh. then when i helped people win challenges they won them. i helped you win multiple challenges. i helped tiana when we tied for hoh. i helped chesire cat win and i helped belle multiple times. im not an inactive that came on at the last minute realized i was in finals and claimed i had a strategy when i didnt. you will even see in my confessionals after the game that i threw challenges at times and helped others win them to prove my loyalty and stay safe without making others mad. that shows a great social game.

i never broke my word to anybody other than tiana at f4 because i had to take patch and belle that way i could throw the final challenges and be in the finals without breaking my word to ether patch or belle.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Quote :
patch nobody is taking away from your challenge wins

Quote :
Congrats you won 5 challenges, but who cares? I mean its cute that you can submit answers faster than people and you've seen more Disney movies then us but that's all it is.

You already told us that you were loyal and latched on to stronger people in the game so they would take the fall and you don't have blood on your hands. Can you let me defend my challenge wins? I'm not commenting on your answers and didn't say anything about your game so you can chilllllax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Two/Jury Questions
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next