Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeExit Interview Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 pm

C-Cat, great to meet you, but not great to see you here

1. Basically, why are you sitting here?

2. Tell me a bit about your experience in the house and in the game

3. Do you regret going after Patch that early?

4. Now you can be 100% honest, how shady were you in this game? More precisely, how involved were you with spreading the Princess alliance rumour?

5. You're the first juror, anyone left in this game you would like to see sitting in the finals?

You may now take off the Disney costume and reveal yourself

Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:57 pm

1. I'm sitting here because I got a little too confident with controlling the house. As soon as that happens, you know you're heading out the front door soon haha. Also, Tigger said it best. I got a little bored flying UTR. You know I'm more OTR. Razz

2. Its been my favorite game! I really liked everyone I was playing against. I was surprised at how influential I could be in getting people out. I guess when you're nice and people don't know who you are you're given a chance to speak.

3. Yes and no. Yes because it's obviously the reason why I'm sitting here. No because I personally couldn't stand playing both sides! I felt like I had to use every fiber in my body to do it haha. Not that its hard or anything. I just prefer being with one side and getting another side out.

4. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most shady, i'd say about a 11 lol. I didn't want to make deals with the entire house, but then everyone approached me wanting to make an alliance. I didn't know how to go about saying no, so I accepted some and played with my words with others haha. I basically knew who every player was talking to and who would give certin info to who. So I made sure I told Patch's alliance one thing, the princesses another, and my core alliance the truth. It never got messy until people finally compared notes haha. About the princess alliance... yeah I kinda instigated it. But only to Patch's alliance! I wanted them to continue to target them.

5. First time ever making the jury house! Very Happy I'm rooting for my boy Hades! And also my good side in Tigger! He's playing a wonderful UTR game so props to him if he can stick to it.

Shocker! Its Mikiel. Smile
Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1