Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeExit Interview Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exit Interview

Go down 
+2
Belle
Mickey Mouse
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Our last fallen character, hi Belle

1. How does it feel to come so close and get evicted?

2. You think it was smarter for Patch to take Tigger over you?

3. Do you feel it was a smart move actually forming a Princess alliance?

4. Pros and cons of this game for you?

5. As a juror, what do you value most about a finalist?

You may now take off the Disney costume and reveal yourself
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 pm

still enjoying the episodes?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 pm

I love them. You are doing an excellent job!!! I also love how you are sticking to it. Most people quit. Btw I hate IMDb.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:02 pm

did something new happen in the last few hours on the games board?
and awwww <3
i am sticking to it. only one game i bailed on and it was just a bad idea (some Haunted Mansion idea i had that failed)
but usually i finish things i start and hope this will make people want to join my next mystery series
episode 7 almost done and then i will do episode 8

Last edited by Mickey Mouse on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Ugh. Loonie was playing?
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 pm

he was Goofy. are you not reading the episodes?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Um yeah. That is how I knew me was loonie. I'm just now reacting is all.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:00 pm

1. It sucks Mickey. This is the third time this has happened to me. I either win or get third place. I am a little used to it so the sting is not as painful.

2. I'm not sure. I burned a couple of people, but Tigger was loved by most. I think both of us would have been seen as followers of Patch. Since they had an initial final 2 I will say Patch overall made the right choice.

3. I do. It got Ti and I pretty far in this game. Initially I was scared, but it did keep us safe most of the time.

4. The pros were definitely being anonymous. Sometimes my name is seen and I am a target. Other pros would be working with new people by not knowing who they were. I loved time with Ti and Tigger and when I find out who they are they will get a big hug. Cons would definitely be some peoples egos like Patch and Hades. Hades has some nerve acting like I annoyed him. I don't like the goofy sweet act either, but what bothered me is all he did was creep around while I genuinely wanted to work with him. Patch was annoying but at least he played. If you don't want me to be a bitch then don't be one to my face or behind my back.

5. I value an overall good player. Whether I love or hate you in the end does not matter. If you can play me, lead others and still not be a target, and hold your own against a bitter jury you deserve not only my vote, but you deserve to win.

I am the one some love, want to love, hate, or want to hate. I am LadyJ.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:02 am

I'm pretty pissed about Jimmy and the idea of Patch being Kathy. She got out in BBU and was the worst type of person to Kevin. Then she gets all high and mighty here because I was a bitch to her right after being voted out? No Fuck that. She has called me shady, said she doesn't respect my game, and all types of other things when I wasn't saying shit about her. I'm just sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:47 am

What did I do!?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:02 am

<3333
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 am

Jimmy you annoyed me and it wasn't until I saw this stuff about me annoying you that I really got bothered by you. All you did was lurk and when I tried to reach out and talk you acted it above it and barely said a thing. Then the vibes I got from you were the exact ones that Patch/Kathy got which made it that much more bothersome for me when attempting to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 am

*Is waiting for you outside*

I got a new collar too.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:09 am

I can't believe at all how shocked you were about jury Kathy and throwing all of that "I hope it's not LadyJ" bs around. You have seen me much worse than that.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:10 am

Outside where because we can do this.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:11 am

I'm misunderstood. Like oranges.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:17 am

Is it missunderstood or just bad acting?

I dont recall you ever being a juror when Im in finals biatch so I dont remember seeing you much worst. My point is and remains, I DIDNT FUCKING TREAT YOU THE WAY I DID OTHERS. So you comming at me like a raging Baboon on her period was very confusing. Go read all my DR's and Im always nice about you and saying how your cool shit. I knew you were lying right to my face and I still dint treat you like you claim I did.

Ok so i called you ghetto on day 1. I dint think we were that sensitive. You were purposly ruinign my jury portion and I still dont get what i did to YOU to deserve it.

I will claw your face off.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 am

Why do you hate IMDb?
Well thats a dumb question I can see why.
So do you hang out on the hangout? (yes pun intended)
Its stupid that the community has kinda been split in 2 because of some people.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 am

It's never going to change. Even the Hangout isn't safe. Look what happened with my personal info being leaked to Joey.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:30 am

Yeah. I had Mel and Joey message me today on MSN and all of my responses are like 1 words "yeah" "ok" that was until Joey annoyed me so I left the convo. But I did save it in case they try to turn anything against me Ive seen how they work.
Do people play games and stuff on the hangout or just mainly talk and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:33 am

You don't remember Joey's survivor game? The one you and Dan were in Finals in? Also don't forget Micronesia. You may not have been in Finals but your ass was right there with me bitter against Agent.

I was a bit sensitive for several reasons that I don't care to get into here that I sent you a PM on imdb about. Your attitude when we spoke was short and so snobby, but now I see why. You were obs trying to hide you were YOU. My whole ghetto act was me trying not to look like ME. Then come to find out it came from you of all people. YOU. The person that talks about taking poops like it's nothing talking about who should be classy and who shouldn't. It reminded me of Mandie Moore from Saved that was the moral police and I wanted to punch you in the face.

I was at F3 and was voted out so yes I was bitter and upset and first thing I thought was fuck Patch and went on the attack. <3333 Once I got over it the next day it was you acting all victimized that just made me want to shake you.

Bitch you won't have a paw to claw with when I'm done with you.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:38 am

Tigger I hate that someone posted a video I shared on the Hangout on imdb after I had taken it down from imdb. It's why I was hating imdb at the moment. I also hate other things but don't want to really get into it because some people feed off of being talked about and I won't give his fat ass the pleasure. I'm sure one person will run that back but I really don't care so much anymore. Fat ass probably can't get up from the basement.

I don't hang out on The Hangout Laughing that much. I typically just got addicted to imdb games which is the one place I used to be at more along with other message boards I type on at work. I never really got into socializing online though. In games there isn't much interacting except to plot. I don't mind that. It's letting strangers online into your personal life that I never really got to comfortable with. It's why I don't frequent the Hangout much. Then the whole posting my video thing of course is why I don't go much lately.....
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am

I don't remember you in Aruba. I just remember me and Dan talking and him feeling hurt by the jury. Thats like 5 years ago OMG good job having a blessed memory.

Me being such high morals was a ploy to hide me. Why you think I went off about smoking weed? If theres a big weed advocate on IMDb its me so Im pretty sure that threw your ass off my scent.

Thing is magenta slut, I WENT TO YOU AND TOLD YOU THAT I DINT LIKE YOUR GHETTO BELLE ACT. Did you ever come to me in the game and tell me you dint appreciate me attitude? NOOOO, you sucked my titties cuz I was always HOH and you had to put up woith me. I would have forgiven you if you told me so i dont know why you hid it till your meltdown in finals.

Micronesia, I learned my lesson and have made up for it many times over as a juror.

Poop <3333333
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:45 am

Yeah I saw when they posted your video. I hate when people dont respect privacy. I dont have a problem at all talking with someone personally online but I wouldnt do it to where everyone would see it. But those people will screw themselves in the end. Karma will get them and we wll be there to laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 am

The ONLY reason I didn't confront you about how you acted was because my true person would have come out. I tried to act like Nicole this game and I didn't want my temper to out me.

I was not sucking your little tit over HOH. Even when I was HOH I tried talking to you but everything was short and what I thought was snippy. Now I see it was you hiding who you were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next