Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomePrivate Messages Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Paste good private message conversation here
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Tigger
Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 18:28 Topic: Re: heyyy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah same here. i feel better with the ones i talk one on one with. well for now i dont think we have to make a choice just yet. if we win hoh or if a person from both sides is nominated that is when we would have to decide what we want to do.

Chesire Cat
Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 17:09 Topic: Re: heyyy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I think Patch sebastian goofy and bertha are the core of that alliance. Then he's playing others to help advance them in the game. He didn't invite me into the HoH but he used his private room on me. We never talked alliance so the only reason I see him doing that was to try to get on my good graces. I'm sorry but I feel closer to the ppl I talk one on one with lol. That being you, hades, tiana, and to an extent pocahontas. I've never talked game with poca but we talk at least on a personal level

Tigger
Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 16:45 Topic: Re: heyyy!

i was in patches second hoh room so i know they are all closer to each other than me. the others in that room were patch sebastian goofy and bertha. so goofy is definately playing both sides. i do think the princesses are together. whether they were before or patch pushed them together i dont know. all i know is lilo and goofy are playing both sides. timon is a complete mystery to me. so i dont even include him with us cool cats. lol but if hades is a better choice for us we should do that. but it worries me because the only people i have talked one on one with are you patch hades and belle. the rest i have only talked to in groups on public threads.

Chesire Cat
Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 15:05 Topic: Re: heyyy!

In the room its Hades, Tiana, myself, and Goofy. I have absolutely no clue who Goofy is most loyal to in the end of the day. But I think he's most loyal to Patch and that crew. Although Hades seems to trust him. He's definitely playing both sides right now.

I was never invited into either Patch's or Sebastian's HoHs, so I can only assume I'm viewed as a vote.

The other players in the gray area are Pocahontas, Belle, Timon, you and I. Lilo is an odd ball because she claims to want to vote with the majority. I think that's true to an extent but she's being worked on by Patch's crew. Or I'll just refer to them by the dog crew lol.

I think those players in the gray area would side with Hades as opposed to Patch. Patch nominated Belle. Tiana, Pocahontas, and Belle are princesses. And Timon, yourself, and I are the cat crew lol. Obviously my reasoning goes beyond superficial standards, but I think it really could work if we decided to side with Hades.

Tigger
Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 10:52 Topic: Re: heyyy!

yeah. i dont like playing this way either. its a good strategy at times but it is boring. if i win hoh lilo will definately be one of the nominees. i dont know who the other would be though. i wish i knew who all was on what side. that would make this easier. who all is in the hoh room with you? that could help us determine who is on what side. the first side is patch sebastian bertha and goofy with possible lilo. so i would love to know for sure who is on the other side

Chesire Cat
Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 1:10 Topic: Re: heyyy!

That's one thing I don't like about my current strategy lol. It might be good to stay in the middle, but its definitely not my favorite gameplay. I know that if I get HoH, that Lilo would be the person that I'd be nominating. I'm pretty sure the majority of the house knows about that though lol. Players who I think would be targetted before you and I are: Patch, Sebastian, Hades, Tiana, Belle, and Pocahontas. Not including the people already on the block. Three of them have won HoH and three of them are princesses. Thats all I could think people would go by thus far

Tigger
Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 0:44 Topic: Re: heyyy!

that is kinda what i figured. hopefully we can do something that can put us in a good position because right now we are kinda just sitting in the middle as lines are being drawn.

To: Tigger
Posted: Today at 0:34
Subject: Re: heyyy!
Going by what I've gathered talking to them, the most loyal to each other would be Patch, Bertha, Sebastian, and possibly Goofy. Goofy is perplexing because I don't know where his loyalty is at. Pocahontas would be in the bottom. Lilo could be anywhere but I think she's low in their totem pole. I will be honest though and say that I don't know how much I could trust Lilo in this game after the way the first week turned out :/

To: Chesire Cat
Posted: Today at 0:25
yeah im not sure. he is definately getting numbers. what i wonder though is who are the expendable ones? if its not us it is better to go with him. if we are expendable its better to leave him. sadly we dont know where we fit into his plan.

Posted: Today at 0:21
Yeah its scary how many people he's getting though. He's even trying to work Pocahontas for a vote. I'm not sure if he still has Belle's after nominating her for eviction. :O But with Patch building such a large alliance, that leaves a lot of room for "expendable" players in his alliance. Would it be better to side with the numbers or split the house down the middle is my question.

Posted: Today at 0:12
yeah that is what i was thinking too. patch is now talking to sebastian goofy bertha me you and lilo too that i know of. and thanks if you can get me in the room. i want to be included. lol

Posted: Today at 0:09
I was one of the last ones let in, I think. I'm talking him into letting ya in the room lol. Have you spoken to him personally in this game? Yeah I'll have to see how things go in veto. And it will also depend on which side of the house I want to be a part of. I think that Patch is getting more and more allies in this game as the days go on.

Posted: Yesterday at 23:58
im not positive at the moment but i dont like that timon blew me off. are you in hades hoh room? i wish i was.

Posted: Yesterday at 23:53
Yeah I'm hoping that they stay the same. If they do stay the same, who would you rather see go home?

Posted: Yesterday at 23:35
yeah i guess thats true. i hope noms stay the same though.

Posted: Yesterday at 23:32
Right? I talked about the new movie Timon was starring in and how he probably got paid large bucks for his role but noooooo, lack of social skills. :/ Wouldn't it be crazy if he won an HoH? I'd be floored! I think if anyone, that Bertha is aligned with Patch. For one, he voted to evict Hades the first week. And two, he does talk to people in the game (apparently) just not with Hades, you, or myself lol. I think he's choosing a certain side based on his behavior

Posted: Yesterday at 23:27
yeah i wouldnt mind them staying the same either. i messaged timon at the start because he is a cat like creature too. and i wasted all this time writing him a paragraph and his response was a simple ok. it made me mad. and betha i feel like is either playing hard and not with me or not playing at all.

Posted: Yesterday at 23:22
Yeah I agree with what you said. I asked introduced myself to Timon and said hello and all he said was "good. you?" and then I never heard from him again. And Bertha is pretty distant. Like I feel like just doing some spirit fingers and saying "awkwaaard" when I speak to her lol. I wouldn't mind the nominations staying the same.

Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Have fun with that. lol. I thought it was interesting so i posted it here. and it goes along with my confessionals about the hoh room.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Tigger
Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:43 Topic: Re: Hey Patch

yeah some but not like i used to. i dont think he is putting me up but then again i didnt think he was putting you up either.

Patch
Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:38 Topic: Re: Hey Patch

Do you talk to the cat still?

Tigger
Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:36 Topic: Re: Hey Patch

yeah i bet. im just glad you are off the block. now we just have to hope i stay off the block too.

Patch
Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:34 Topic: Re: Hey Patch

You have no idea how happy I am that you all missed the first round. I wouldn't win if not for that. YAY

Tigger
Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:31 Topic: Re: Hey Patch

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes congrats

Tigger
Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 19:54 Topic: Re: Hey Patch

good luck patch. if i can i will be helping you.

Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Tigger
Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 21:48 Topic: Re: Hi Tigger!

thats what i was thinking too and i think tiana is the leader and lets chesire cat come off as the bad guy so she can last longer

Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 21:45 Topic: Re: Hi Tigger!

If this is true, I think Hades is the bottom man on the totem pole. I was talking to Tiana and she told me that she thinks that Patch should take off Pocahontas and put up Hades. Which makes me think there is an alliance of Princesses + Chesire.

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 21:43 Topic: Re: Hi Tigger!

I was thinking that too. If I win Veto I was thinking Veto Pocahontas and tell Patch to put up Belle?

Tigger
Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 21:33 Topic: Re: Hi Tigger!

yeah he voted out goofy. and yeah chesire i think is the target sadly i think it is me you and patch vs all the others so i think he will be staying the only way i can see him leaving is if he is against tiana hades or belle that way they have to choose sides and it guarantees them being weakened. if noms stay the same i think pocahontus is leaving and then its us 3 vs their 5

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 21:28 Topic: Re: Hi Tigger!

I swear I responded to that. O__O But either way, i talked to Timon and asked him who he was voting for and I didn't get a response, so I'm guessing he voted Goofy out.

Are you thinking Chesire this round?

Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm

two new ones are comming up next
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Tigger
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:41 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

thanks belle <3 i love you girls

Belle
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:40 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

I'm almost positive we are. Not even almost lol. You have been the best ally.

Tigger
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:38 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

thanks hopefully it wont make a difference whether me or tiana win because i think we are all still on the same page or at least i hope so

Belle
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:36 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

Wow! Good luck bff! I'm so happy right now lol!

Belle
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:13 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

Thanks and ditto!

Tigger
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:10 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

good luck girl if i dont win i hope you do

Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Tigger
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:34 Topic: Re: hey

ok cool i just wanted to make sure we are on the same page right now.

Tiana
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:32 Topic: Re: hey

I wouldn't of, so yes deal.

Tigger
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:29 Topic: Re: hey

well since it is just us two in the tiebreaker do you want to make the deal that we wont nominate each other

Tiana
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:27 Topic: Re: hey

Pretty much the same here lol.

Tigger
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:26 Topic: Re: hey

good luck to you too. and no i dont do you

Tiana
Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 21:25 Topic: Re: hey

Good Luck Tigger on the tiebreaker. Do you have any idea who you are putting up?

Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Tigger
Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:36 Topic: Re: hey

even though she is a pawn i would hope you would keep me since i helped you win hoh and want to be in the final 3 with you

Tiana
Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:33 Topic: Re: hey

I think I would right now, but again Hades totally ruined my plans and Bertha was a pawn on this round.

Tigger
Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:27 Topic: Re: hey

poca said she is voting me out. as long as patch and belle keep me it would tie at worst and you would keep me right?

Tiana
Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:24 Topic: Re: hey

I put it up. Patches wouldn't of been safe, I think there is more chance you staying, Belle is voting to keep you and I am going to talk to Pocahontas now. Patch seemed to be keen on keeping you too.

Tigger
Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:20 Topic: Re: hey

so what are you thinking i think if i get nominated i have a good chance at being voted out if patch is nominated me and belle keep him and it dont matter what the others do because the worst that could happen is it ties and you can break the tie

Tigger
Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 21:53 Topic: Re: hey

yeah i understand. i thought it was me you and belle to the end though and if you dont put up me i will gladly vote to evict bertha so patch can stay

Tiana
Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 21:52 Topic: Re: hey

I know, the problem is Patches helped me with something too so like I said I need to think since I like you both.

To: Tiana
Posted: Today at 21:48
Subject: Re: hey
omw hades used the veto now what are you going to do please dont put me up
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Tigger
Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 22:37 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

we were so close im sorry for not evicting patch instead of tiana
Tigger
Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 22:01 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

its ok that was hard and good luck in part 3 please win so we can have our f2

Belle
Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:15 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

Really? I'm sorry you have to do this on your phone. This challenge sucks.

Tigger
Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:04 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

im on my phone now so i dont know if he is even hosting it

Belle
Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:52 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

Will you be around for the challenge?

Belle
Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 16:38 Topic: Re: Cause I love tigers

There is no doubt I am taking you. You and I are on the same level. Patch has won more, talked to everyone, and has backstabbed the least. I will try and win.

To: Belle
Posted: Yesterday at 19:59
Subject: Re: Cause I love tigers
yeah i understand that but no reason to be concerned i figured the only way either of us could win is if we are against each other patch was winning a lot early on and tiana never did anything wrong and everyone loves her so i thought about reason challenges and tiana won 2 and tied 1 while patch hasnt come close to winning in a while

Posted: Yesterday at 19:56
I understand. I was just concerned. :-)

Posted: Yesterday at 19:47
you are and always have been thats what i said in my last pm too and i would have kept tiana but she wouldnt have kept me plus she is harder to beat right now than patch and if she made finals she would have beat both of us

Posted: Yesterday at 19:45
Am I your f2 or patch?

Posted: Yesterday at 19:44
i hope your not mad i evicted tiana i still want to go to the finals with you i just thought it was best in order to get us to the finals

Posted: Yesterday at 19:34
thanks i had to evict tiana patch hasnt been showing up lately so we can beat him and she played a perfect game and made no enemis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Messages
Page 1 of 1