Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeChesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+9
Tiana
Mickey Mouse
Tigger
Hades
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Patch
Belle
Goofy
Chesire Cat
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 am

Hey wacky personalities, its time for the nomination ceremony! One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate two people up for eviction. The first key goes to...

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Lilo

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Tigger

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Tiana

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Hades

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Goofy

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Pocahontas

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Belle

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony 919ki9 Timon

I've decided to nominate Patch and Wilhelmina Bertha Packard for eviction this week.

Patch, you've won two HoHs, and I was quite sure you were going to win this one. Not only that, with such a fabulous repetoir, no one has nominated you yet for eviction. I'm interested in seeing if you were able to pick up any allies with those two wins or not.

Bertha, you're one of Patch's closest allies and you felt comfortable sitting next to Sebastian last week. Will this be a repeat of last week?

Good luck at the veto challenge the two of you! With that said, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Last edited by Chesire Cat on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 am

Thanks for the Key Kitty Cat ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:51 am

Thanks for my key cheshire!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:51 am

Have to admit, you fooled me into feeling safe. Good job and good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:53 am

Oh wow. That is a shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:55 am

Can Veto be moved up an hour to 9 Eastern? I can't make 10.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:55 am

Thanks Chesire.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 am

I'm so sorry but my word was that I wouldn't put you up as a pawn. :/
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:00 am

thanks chess cat. good luck nominees
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:03 am

Been sitting here for 7 minutes debating if I should talk or keep it shut. I feel my bark has been loud enough so far, why put a muzzle on it now? I just have to say this and then I'll go quiet till veto.

Nominating me for eviction was a good move, but not by you and let me explain why.

1- I wasted my 1 private room on you, so obviously I was looking to work with you. Having people who can win challenges, a MUST in a Big Brother game. You want others doing some dirty work and you want challenge whores on your side the weeks you can't compete in HOH, like next week. Smile (see you there I hope)

2- I won the first HOH because not many want that initial target, so they gladly passed it on, but I'll accept you feeding and boosting my inflating ego.

Sidenote: No one listened to me in my first HOH because my target stayed with 9 votes. That shows how much power I have over people.

3- LOLz at you acting like you know a donkeys ass from your own. I like Willie just fine, but I voted her out. Yes, coming out with it, I was one of the 3 who voted to keep the crab. Again, shows my power, I can't even save my ally and end up in minority again.

4- You were not even on my radar and everyone liked you from what I know.

This potentially was a good move from Hades or the Princesses, but it's a shitty move for you and I think your stance in this game has just been exposed. Mine too, but now it's exposed that I can only rely on challenges to get me ahead since no one listens to me.

Carry on!!!
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 am

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Goofy-with-popcorn-coloring-page
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 am

Sweet picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:08 am

OMG I knew it! I had a feeling you voted for me.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:08 am

It was not personal Willie. I didn't campaign or anything, but I did vote you out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:10 am

I know and I'm not offended or anything. When you were the only one to ask who the 3 votes against me were I kind of guessed.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:15 am

You won your first HoH by saying that someone needs to get the inactives out so they should vote for you. That was a quick, simple, and powerful lie that enabled you to win it. I stand by my decision to nominate you two, and coasting by the game is not the way I like to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:24 am

Did not say COAST, but I still had your back more than others, I'm sure. I also don't believe that most of the votes for me in the first HOH were because of my speech.

I'm happy you stand by your decisions. Just giving you my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:33 am

Well this is just my opinion from where I stand.

Oh, and I pick ball number 2 for veto. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 am

oh yeah. I picked 4
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:59 am

i was just coming on to say you can pick
but guys, don't pick before i post
i don't pre make the veto ball thread in our host section
i just posted it and it could look fishy if my time stamp is after you picked

Ball 2: Belle
Ball 4: HG choice

Wilhelima can now pick someone other than Belle
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 am

okay. I'll wait until Patch picks a ball.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 am

Ah, I see. Good to know. Belle, have you competed in every veto competition this season? :O lol.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 am

i don't know who the HOH will nominate, so i have to wait in order to post the veto ball
and i'm anal about having everything proofed and stamped
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:04 am

Quote :
i don't know who the HOH will nominate
if that is true then you are a better producer than AG
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 am

Hahah good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony   Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chesire Cat Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next