Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeThe Patch nomination ceremony Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Patch nomination ceremony

Go down 
+11
Hades
Goofy
Mickey Mouse
Pocahontas
Sebastian
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Snow White
Tiana
Lilo
Tigger
Patch
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

The Patch nomination ceremony Empty
PostSubject: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 am

Hi fellow Disney personalities

You have elected me as your Head of Household, so it's now my prestigious obligation to nominate 2 of you for eviction.

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Lilo, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Chesire Cat, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Tiana, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Tigger, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Snow White, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Wilhelmina, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Belle, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Sebastian, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Goofy, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Timon, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Mushu, you are safe

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Genie, you are safe

Last key goes to

The Patch nomination ceremony Loungefly-torrid-plus-sizes-snow-white-key-cap: Pocahontas, you are safe

I decided to nominate Hades and Baloo for eviction. Sure, it's nice to go for inactives, but realistically, it was the weekend and only 24 hours ago that we got the link to this place. I don't feel right punishing people for having a life during the weekends. I could be wrong about them, and I think we will know by veto if they are dead weight or not.

Another thing to take into account, this type of HOH puts a target on my back. I seem popular only because people didn't want first HOH and voted for me. I know how it looks and I know the consequences that await me once my reign is over, so why not make a big move while I have the chance?

Hades, you scared me on the first day, hiding like you were some ninja undercover. You are one of the only villains on the cast and you sure act like one. It's no love lost if you leave and will probably make this game a little less uncomfortable.

Baloo, other than the people who have yet to log on, you are one person I have yet to talk with. I can't really pin point it, but you worry me and I feel uneasy with you. It's not personal, but I feel like you might be someone I need to watch out for.

It would be silly of my to put up an active player against an inactive, so I hope you all understand my reasoning.

Best of luck with the veto competition.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:04 am

Thanks Patch. Good luck nominees
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am

Thank you Patch!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am

Thank you for the key Patch. Good luck you two.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 am

Wow, thanks Patch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:16 am

Thanks Patch! Good Luck nominees!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks for the adorable key Patch!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am

I made them with my own paws.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:27 am

Wow, they are pretty Patch.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 am

why thank you Patch
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 am

Oh boy that's cute
we will do veto a bit like in the show where you pick mystery balls, lol
give me a minute to go make a post in our host section so it's legit
i'll ask Patch and the 2 nominees to pick a number between 1-15 (different numbers)
each of the other 13 player will be assigned a number randomly
whoever has the number you pick, will play veto
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:34 am

You may now pick a ball between 1-15 by posting a number on this thread
i did change it to 15 so i could add 2 HG choice balls
only Patch, Hades and Baloo can pick a ball and the order does not matter
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:36 am

thanks patch !
* gives doggy treat Smile
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 am

Oooo, I like that ideas. Its cute!

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 am

Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:53 am

Ball 1: Sebastian
Ball 7: Tiana
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks for the key Patch!!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:04 am

I feel so special being assigned #1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:05 am

You are special C-bass.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:05 am

I figured #1 would get me the best. Oh well, have to deal with what I';m dealt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:06 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 am

Lol, watch out he doesn't pinch you Patch.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:11 am

lol, yeah and they hurt when they pinch!

But Sab is a cutie!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:19 am

Hey Patch, just curious, how long can dogs hold their breath under water Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Patch nomination ceremony   The Patch nomination ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Patch nomination ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next