Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeGoodbye Messages Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:28 am

Would you do some goodbye messages to be included in the episodes

. Baloo
. Genie
. Snow White
. Sebastian
. Lilo
. Goofy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Baloo: Not really sad to see you go to be honest. Hades was definitely a more interesting character, and you were hardly involved in the game. When asking for a vote, you didn't offer any deal. Just "can I get a vote?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Genie: I voted to evict you. I don't know, I just thought the house would have a much better environment without some 300 year old man constantly asking to be rubbed off so he can "come out". No boo boo, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Snow White: Um, I actually wish that you would have gone further in the game. Apparently you orchestrated the entire Princess alliance and even threw Belle under the bus when shit hit the fan. You were actually here playing the game for the little time that you were here. But unfortunately my ties were stronger to both Tiana and Belle at the time, so you had to go home.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Sebastian: Mr. Krabbs! I wish I could take all the credit for your eviction, but unfortunately I can't claim full ownership. I knew I threw you under the bus with the whole he's aligned with Patch thing, but ultimately it was Tiana's undoing with her targeting you for the whole princess accusation. I'm taking a slice, but she definitely takes the cake.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Lilo: I know I told you you were just a pawn, but that wasn't true. I had planned your eviction and spread lies to get the house to distrust you for weeks now. I tried hard to get the vote to turn out 4-4 though! The reason? Solely so I could make the tie-breaker decision. Everyone I voted to evict in the game was evicted that same time. Just wanted to keep up the tradition I started since the first eviction ceremony. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Goofy: I couldn't trust you in the game after the second week when you wanted to align with Patch. I knew voting out Sebastian was the best decision to make so that you would have less allies in the game, and move closer to my core alliance. It worked since you said that I was your closest ally after that. Sorry I had to stab you in the back, but I'm still trying to pull out the clever you left in mine haha. Wink

~This is to Mickey! I know I said that I talked to the real person who was playing Goofy. This is true. But Adam (LMAO, I'm just kidding!) Loonie expressed that he would be scared that we wouldn't get any more invites to mystery games. I just wanted to say that I found out who he was AFTER he was evicted. I noticed that his commas were spaced out just the same as Goofy's; noticed when I was watching Mikey's game. I was the one who approached him asking him if he was Goofy. So if invites are really a concern, the only thing I ask is that he doesn't get blamed for anything. I take full responsibility for it and I hope it doesn't jeopardize his illegibility for joining these games. Mine on the other hand, you can do whatevers. These mystery games are really fun, but boy are they difficult. People seriously thought I was Arik. I mean, really???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 1