Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeGoodbye Messages Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:29 am

Would you do some goodbye messages to be included in the episodes

. Baloo
. Genie
. Snow White
. Sebastian
. Lilo
. Goofy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Patch

Patch

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:37 am

Baloo. If you're watching this, things went wrong. You were not supposed to leave and I'm in deep shit now that Hades stayed.

Genie: Have fun being rubbed.

Snow White: You're kind of whinny and it's annoying. The other Princesses didn't annoy me as much.

Sebastian: Noooooooooooo, please come back now.

Lilo: You were all over the place and I don't get you so bye.

Goofy: Hope we have enough votes to keep you. Don't want to lose another.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:08 pm

YAS Maxine Ill write goodbyes.

Chesire Cat: I'm happy to see your stripes from the back as you walk out of this house. I will not let your burn me twice so Adios bitch. Next time take a hint when someone is loyal to you.

Timon: Hai gurl, where are you?

Pocahontas: You had the good and the bad going on but nothing really to say. Give me a hit off that pipe and don't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 am

Willie: I'm sorry to see you go. You're super sweet and I wish I was as close to you as I am with Tigs. He just never shuts up so i feel like I know him more and have worked with him more. You are beautiful. Never forget.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Belle: We had a good run, but I bonded with the other two better. Would hate for you to win over me because anything Princess related too. I'm about to puke myself to death over the word Princess after this game. So long Bellissima.

Hades: I don't like the vibes you bring when you log on. SOmething about you makes my skin crawl even when you try to be nice. Wish you left earlier and wish Mr. Crabby didn't die because of you. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Tiana: You were probably the person I wanted out most, top 3 anyways, and you grew on me the most. You helped me change my game and the course of this game and you're a wonderful ally. I hope when episodes air, you will see I was honest with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 1