Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeConfessionals Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 pm

here you go!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks, I think my PC was slow the first time.

Ok so the cast is looking fine so far. I have talked to Haze and like him so far, but I don't know if he is with others. I have also had talks with Lilo too who I like. I don't know what my gameplay is going to be though.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Patch, ugh, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 pm

So Snow White asked me if I was excited about the game, nice, but also asked if I made plans with others, Girl gets rright to the point doesn't she? She seems sweet though, but who knows if she is. Patch, ok I know you are excited for the game but did he seem to pick on Hades for a comment he said? Wow, like what Snow White and the bear Buloo said.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Patches wants the HOH, good move? He wants it so much? He said he'd put up inactives but would he? I don't know. I have two votes, wow, I am surprised and didn't know if I wanted votes to be HOH yet lol, maybe I did, I mean I am a Disney Princess right?
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Girlfriend, that dog don't sit with me. I am like kissing up to him rright now as I am worried what I said made him want to put me up lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Patches has a pair of balls lol, putting up Hades and Baloo. Ok so I'm not happy with Hades being up, he isn't inactive so that sucks. Hades choose my number for veto, wow lucky.

Anyway, me, Lilo and Snow White have an alliance, I call us the Disney Angels, cheesy right? Maybe Disney Princesses, but Lilo isn't one lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 pm

I vote to evict Baloo.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm

So by a vote of 9-2 Baloo was evicted. Sad but needed to happen if I need Hades help. So me and Snow White are Bffs now, or so I hope lol. She and I are doing good with our Princess Allinace with Belle and Lilo. Snow White told Hades she had his vote to stay so hopefully he'll return the flavour. With me saving him too hopefully he will stick with me because I think he is pretty cool so far.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Mickey, do you make private Rooms for people? If so could I have one?
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 pm

let me catch up on episode one first and talk to oxy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Ok so the crab won, ugh! Snow White thinks me and her are going up, oh no that can't be good if it happens and doesn't seem fair.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Genie and Mushu went up and stayed there when Tigger won the veto, woo!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 pm

I vote out Genie.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Did you ask Minnie?

So Patch won...again ugh! I might go up if the crab tells him about the alliance he assumes is all the princesses.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Girl let me give you what has been happening. So Doggie put me and Snow White up on the block, ugh I think the Crab was spreading the word but not too sure. There isn't an alliance called The Princess Alliance, One isn't in it lol, and Lilo is so yeah lol, whatever.

I took a little bitch fit but was more from the surprise that someone is trying to assume something so they don't have to look like a threat. Oh man, how is this looking for us huh?

So I won the veto, so happy I did too as I didn't know if I was safe or if they were going to vote me off.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Ok

After Veto 3:

So I don't know who is goign up now, like, I don't know if he'll put a Princess up or not or if he'll turn past that. So he PMed me and said he'll build something if I voted for who he wanted this week, oh deary moi, but I do not know who he has put up lol ugh! If he puts up two princesses then its going to be a tough vote, but um, yeah he hasn't put anyone up yet.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Sooo I Patch told me Snow White is the target and he put Belle up, so I told him I'd vote Snow White out but I don't know if I will. I mean, this game is to play for yourself and If I do then thats the game right? I like both Belle and Snow White so this is going to be a tough vote for me. If I vote Snow White then maybe the Doggie will have a little trust for me, I don't really trust him much lol, but maybe I should try to. Oh what is a princess to do.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 pm

So I vote out Snow White. Girl I didn't want to vote you out, I wanted the alliance to make it far but I guess Patches wasn't going to allow it. Its been fun having you in the game and you are such a lovely person. It sucks to see you go too Sad.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Ok so I think Dogg, Crab, Burtha and Trigger are in an alliance together, if so then go me lol. They just seem like they could be and Patch is the leader of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Week 4:

So, Snow White was evicted, darn it! Patch and his crew have 1. Hades won the HOH!!!! Oh my word! Awesome! Lol its ffunny. He put up Bertha and Timon on the block, well oh well, ok choices but maybe he could of went for the Crab. So me and Kitty are seeing what we can do, like get Hades to backdoor one of the alliance members.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Sorry and thank you both for waiting.

I vote out the Crab Seb, sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Oh my word! So the plan worked haha, sorry but it was gonna happen. We wanted Hades to put up Seb, more because he was part of the alliance and he or and Bertha spread the whole Princess alliance around, how rude1 Anyway Patch didn't go up, kind of glad only because I have talked to him before and not Seb. Its going pretty good right now and with this HOH who knows how the round is going to be like and who will win, don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh my, now Lilo is up Sad, hopefully she stays and doesn't leave. I think she is the pawn so who knows lol. Ugh.

I vote out Bertha. Sorry Gurl, but I talk to Lilo more Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next