Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeConfessionals - Page 2 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 pm

I don't want Lilo to gooooooooo!!!!!! Ugh atr this choice, why Kitty!!! I don't know how it will go down.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 pm

I demand a revote! Ugh poor Lilo, being backdoored, now I don't know how far I'll get. Patch seems to of gotten the votes to keep Bertha, who I am not too fussed about, she seems like a nice lady but she'd vote me out if she had to. So this sucks lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Belle's HOH win and C. Cat's Veto win:

So me and Belle came 2nd and 11st in the HOH, go us! With Belle winning that meant I wasn't going on the block this week, woo! Woo right now, I got news, lies, real, that Goofy wanted to vote off one of the Princesses, wow, ok so C. Cat told me this, I don't know if he was just saying that or if he wanted to get his target Goofy out. C. Cat won the veto and didn't use it so it's Goofy vs. Pocohontas. I have to choose between the two, and it is tough. Getting Goofy out would help me and Belle, if that rumor was true, also help Hades and C. Cat get far too, kif they are still with me at some point. Patch didn't go up too, pretty happy about this, I like him, Oh my word I said it!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 pm

I vote out Goofy.

Sorry Goofy, I don't know if you were or weren't going for me but I heard it from someone, who might be lying. I think it might be best for me and my alliance too.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Ok so Goofy is gone. My vote was for Pocahontas, then I heard that thing and then Goofy told me it wasn't true without me saying it to him so I don't know if he was told that (I told Patch so might of got the info from him) so I wasn't sure if keeping him would be good for my game. But I will say that Pocahontas has gotting here for nothing and I wouldn't of really cared if she went.

C. Cat telling me the news was sort of what is going on? I didn't trust Goofy much anyway, but he seemed like a nice player. Now we made the Jury :O.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 pm

After HOH 6:

So Patch won the HOH and I do not know if he'll end up putting up me or put up the Cat who he said was spreading lies about him. I don't know if he still wants me up or not.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Well girl, he let me and Belle in his little room,HOH room that is. He also told me that Hades wanted me up, What the.. Really Hades? Man!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:30 am

After Veto:

Girl! Patchput Hades went up,. Now, this week has been filled with rumors, and I don't know if C. Cat is trying to hard, but I must say, he really is a nice guy, but he suddenly got caught up in these rumors. Belle and I are Final 2, I am happy with this, yes I think I am lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:37 am

Vote:

Wow, you know, it wasn't that easy now, but I think I have to now. My vote is for C. Cat. Sorry Catty cat.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:14 pm

C. Cat is gone, it does kind of suck as he seemed to be really wanting to have Hades, Himself and I, but who knows. He asked to join the Princess alliance? Oh? Also wow at the drama that went on too.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Ok Some guesses:

Goofy: Parawhore?
C. Cat: Dino or Henry.
Belle: Angie?
Patch: Um Kathy?
Bertha: JB.

Not too sure though.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 pm

HOH:

Wow, Bertha won the HOH, I don't know, I think no one answered on time or something lol. Anywoo, she won and I didn't know who'd she put up, well she PMed me, but Belle and Timon, um, Ok I guess, but Belle? Man, Why? She said she based it on who talked to her most or something like that. In the veto, Patch, Belle, Timon, Hades, Tigger? were choosen to play in this veto so we shall see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Veto:

Ok so I won veto, might of had help lol, well ok whatevers! Some of those answers were tough too. So Bertha and Hades didn't like how I used it, lol, I can if I like please, but I didn't see Bertha's PM so anywoo Patch also wanted me to use it too so yup, He said because I might of been a target, but it could of been so he didn't have to take Belle off himself hmm.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 am

I vote out Timon. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm

So Timon went out with 5-0, he was Berhta's target so he went. So I think Hades is still peed off I used the veto last round to take of Belle, so he went up. Oh well, I don't know now. So the HOH was a answering one and me and Tigger both got 100 right out of 101, well done us. So we are now going to do a tie breaker.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 pm

I would sing a song since I am a princess but I don't think I will. Anyway yay! I won the HOH this week!!! I am a happy princess.Now, I don't know yet, but I think I am targetting Pocahontas, why? Well I think I have talked to the others more and they have been trying a bit longer. I like her, but yeah, pretty much what I just said lol.

I said I wouldn't put up igger since we both made a deal, although I don't know if he'd stick with it, but I think he would of. Belle is safe, like yeah! And so is Patch, so that leaves Hades who didn't get back to me and Berhta, who is nice, but we think she is way close to Patch.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Also do I make the keys?

Confessionals - Page 2 101_dalmatians_d78

See how this looks.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Here we go.

Confessionals - Page 2 2ur4gur.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:22 am

So Hades being honest with me has been going on about how I am playing safe and scared! Um yo, didn't he put up "safe" Players at his HOH before he was ask to put up a risk. Whatever, yeah ok he is saying it in a good way, but who knows, Pocahontas might be a good player but busy, It's happened in games before. Ugh whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:00 pm

After veto:

Hades has really just not listened to me and thrown my plans out the window so now someone else will go home which means I have Pocahontas more likely after me and the person who doesn't get voted off, which is going to suck lol. So I need to think over Patch and Tigger, Tigger who I heard some things before this round said he didn't really trust me, then there is Patch, who seems to be closer to Bertha more.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

So I put up Tigger, this sucks, two players are up who may have been moreso helping me and Belle out, thank you Hades for that.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 am

HOH - Tigger.

Wow oh wow, Berhta was evicted 3-1, with that I am shocked. I guess Patch was not as close to Bertha as he is with Tigger. Sorry girl. So Tigger also won the HOH, well I guess that is ok, since he told me Pocahontas is her target. Bella and I are not sure about it, but Tigger says I am a pawn.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Veto - Tigger.

Tigger won and kept it the same, so myself or Pocahontas are going. Patches hasn't gotten back to me, so his vote is not sure about. Hades might keep me and Belle should be keeping me so I could be safe this week and Pocahontas would be going to the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Week 11:

So I stayed this week, but got 1 vote out, we think maybe Patch voted me out, but who knows who did it. Well yay at final 5. Hopefully this HOH is easy lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:51 pm

SO this one vote is from no one, well they all say they didn't vote me out but I don't know, one of them are lying. Hades might be telling the truth but Patch might. Belle, she says she voted to keep me so hopefully Belle did do that lol. Tigger told Hades that I was not a pawn so that sucks to hear, I don't know if Tigger is playing everyone and doesn't really care who his Final 2 is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next