Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeConfessionals - Page 3 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tiana

Tiana

Confessionals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I vote to evict Hades, sorry Hades.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

After Eviction.

Me and Belle weren't sure if Tigger was, or not with Patch. Hades went, it sucks as he was a nice guy. So now I think Belle still wants a final 2 with me yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Ok so Belle, Tigger, Patch and I are the 4 in the house, wow, I wasn't sure I'd be on of the 4 in the house, yay! Now, I don't know what is happening, Patch can't win this HOH so it's Belle, Tigger and myself who can compete in the HOH.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 pm

HOH

So Belle won the HOH! So she is through, congrat girl! She put up Tiger and Patch and I think she wants Patch out, which I don't mind that either. Tigger is alright, don't know how much he trusted me though, also with me. I think he'd take Belle with him to the final 2.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 pm

So me and Tigger drew on the veto and had to do a tie breaker. Now Tigger said he'd vote out Patch and Patch has been sending us both messages. Tigger won the veto and I am not sure if he'll take me, I think he and Patch are working together, but maybe Tigger will keep his word.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 am

Ok so I am voting this person as I think they did play a good game, and his answers were answered nicely and I think he is getting some harsh comments. The other player also played a good game too, both different.

I vote for Patch to win the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3