Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeGoodbye Messages Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 am

Would you do some goodbye messages to be included in the episodes

. Baloo
. Genie
. Snow White
. Sebastian
. Lilo
. Goofy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 am

Baloo: I have no idea who you were so good it dont hurt me at all that you are gone.

Genie: I didnt even know you were in this game until you were up for eviction so........

Snow White: Snow White you are the first princess to go and wont be the last.

Lilo: Sorry I got you evicted girl but I cant let people I dont talk to hang around this game. Ill try to reunite you with Tiana soon.

Goofy: Aww Goofy. You werent supposed to leave. You were right with me the entire game stuck in the middle now I have to go through it alone Sad
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Chesire Cat: Aww poor boy. I didnt want you to leave but I knew you were a goner once patch won hoh. Thats why i wish you had stayed with patch instead of go with the princesses. I guess this just goes to show that the Alice in Wonderland gang really is a little bit loonie.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Timon- Im not sure how you lasted so long but first chesire kitty then you i hope im not next and they take the three cats out back to back to back.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Bertha: Bertha it really sucks you left you were a great ally. I hated being up against you.

Poca: Poca we talked only once and thats when I asked you to keep me and you said no. So Im not sad youre leaving
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Hades: Im sorry you had to leave. I really started connecting and trusting you more towards the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Tiana: It took a long time for me to get you out but I actually got to like you before I got you out. Im sorry but this almost guarantees me a spot in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Belle: Sorry girl I really did like you but Patch beat you in the finals <3
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

stay strong
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 pm

thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 1