Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeYour Private Room Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Private Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Your Private Room PatchYour Private Room SU-CheshireCat
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:23 pm

YAY, we got our dwelling. Thanks Mickey.

Chessy Kitty. LMAO that sounds dirty. I asked for this room because I want us to be secret and menacing. I think my replacement will be Belle with Snow White as the target.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Haha our own private room! Okay, I'll hold my pride back just this once and strip my fur off *sniff sniff* Sad lol kidding Razz snow white it is! Great noms, regardless this will be the first girl to leave ze house. Here's hoping to a sausage fest! And boy I mean hot dogs. Didn't you know lilo won the whole house a party that last veto?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 pm

How did Lilo win? LOLz. Would you mind voting Snow White out please furless kitty?
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

It was one of those vetos where you get to pick the prize you want once you're out of the running. I think Goofy might be strutting the unitard haha. And I cast my vote to evict Snow White already Smile I asked around the house, too, and it seems like everyone is on the same page. Unanimous eviction? :O lol.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:21 pm

That would be great, since my last HOH didn't go how I had planned it. Well, now a dent has been made in those Princesses and they might start acting a little more careful. Did you slip me a roofie the night we had that veto?
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Thank you for the room though! I wasn't aware they were so exclusive haha. I think if someone other than a princess wins next week that they willl be targetted again. Its 3 girls left already pissed off at world. Way to synchronize their PMS man Razz and I heard you "roofroofroof"-ing the other day at HoH. I wasn't sure if you were making a request so I might have slipped a little some-somethin... Wink
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 pm

I know I'm probably enemy number one right now. 2 HOH's and 2 BANGS. LOLz. I'm fearless tho, they better bring it. I hope Pocahuntress starts showing up more, I think she could be a good person to lure in as a vote if she stops smoking weed long enough to realize we're playing a game.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I'll be playing to keep ya safe! I've won 4 comps this early in the game before and it got my ass backdoored hella fast. So I respect ya as a competitor and ya have my word I won't be pulling shady shit like that. I agree about pocahuntas! I think a lot of ppl are neglecting her existence in here and ppl are alienating themselves away from her. Perfect opportunity for a vote!
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Success!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Success? Hades won, I feel in danger.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:37 pm

The "success" was towards Snow White being evicted. Dude you have no clue how much I'm bitter about not winning this HoH. One really obvious mistake I made in one of the questions! I'm gonna keep kicking myself in the butt all week. I'll try to keep it all inside but the DR is sure gonna hear about it for a while haha.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:20 pm

So I think you're really safe if you end up on the block as a replacement. You have Goofy, Sebastian, Bertha (if he's removed), myself, Lilo, and possibly Pocahontas? Idk, I don't think anyone will be removing Timon off the block so I think you have plenty of votes. Obviously, the veto not being used is best case for ya! I don't think Hades would want to backdoor you in this game, because that requires having the numbers and I don't think he does to be honest
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:17 am

I don't know who to vote for. Shocked I didn't go up, so yessssss for me. What are you thinking for the votes?
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm

This is a lot delayed but I voted to evict sebastian. I like bertha too much to go against her like that <3 plus, my bikini line was getting a little crabby :O lol.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:43 pm

I did too.

Yay KIttttttyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Weeeeeeee! That was fun Very Happy I swear I was gonna shit my litter box on that last one lol. Who do you think should be up for nomination this week?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 pm

I think it depends if you want to play it safe like Sebastian, or make a stinker like me. If you go by track record, he's gone, I'm not. Could be a sign or just luck on my butt. I'm behind you no matter what, as long as you don't pawn me up there. LOLz
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:58 pm

I wouldn't want to put you up as a pawn lol. Thats a little risky because I feel like people would vote out the competitor as opposed to someone who hasn't won 2 HoHs. Unless ya thought you had the staying power?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 am

NAHHHH UHHHHH. This pooch is gone if my ass goes up. What were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 am

I was thinking Timon and Lilo, but I think Timon would leave in that scenario. :/
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:09 am

If you want Lilo up, but her against another Princess?
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm

since you can only have 1 private room, Ptach asked me to kick out Chesire and bring in Togger instead
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:28 pm

oh so im only good enough to be the replacement Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:40 pm

That's right bitch. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Private Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next