Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeYour Private Room - Page 5 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Private Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tigger

Tigger

Your Private Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 am

I think you're Arik2745. I don't know if that would hurt or benefit you in the game so i rather not comment.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 am

haha that idiots been voted out like first in his past 3 games and i dont know if you thinking that would help or hurt me i guess it would depend on who the jury was
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:12 pm

i think you and belle are maniac and haley but i have only guessed one person right so far that being joeabrio since he publically posted it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 pm

You will see. I'm excited for you to find out who I really am. I think you should be happy if you are the two people I think you are.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 pm

i guess we will see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm

actually now that i think about it i think it isnt maniac but is henry but we will find out soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Private Room   Your Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Private Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5