Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDiary Room Week 3 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Week 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Week 3   Diary Room Week 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

So I might need to rethink when to post these diary rooms. This week is almost over andi almost missed my chance!

Freakin typo screwed me over HoH. Well not necessarily a typo, just my dumbass not reading numbers correctly. Oh well though I wasn't nominated for eviction this week.

Patch won HoH! No idea how I should feel about this. I currently have Bertha and Patch beleiving that I voted to evict Hades the first week. And when I talked alliance with Goofy, he wanted to side with Patch. Now I don't know whether he's trying to set me up with them and he'll float from side to side, but mija you can't bull shit a bull shitter.

So I have the Patch and Bertha alliance. And then the Hades and Tiana alliance. At the end of the day, the alliance I'm most loyal to is Hade sand Tiana. I've been cool with them since week 1 and I think theyl have my back in this game.

Lilo! I'm still trying to throw this girl under the bus lol. I think she was the other vote to evict Hades week 1, but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, I don't care; there's been talk about her from other house guests already. Patch, Hades, Bertha, and the princesses have been floating her name around when distrust is brought up. I was this close to getting her on the block!

The initial nominees were Tiana and Snow White. Tiana fortunately won the veto! Belle is the replacement and I wouldn't have wanted it to be any other princesses on the block. I'm sorry snow White, but I'm voting to evict you.

We're halfway to the jury house! I can just taste the catnip waiting at the other side haha. If tradition serves itself correct, that means I'll be heading out next week Sad I'm always evicted two weeks before jury. I hope to break this and finally win one for a change!
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Week 3
Page 1 of 1