Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDiary Room Week 2 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Week 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Week 2   Diary Room Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 am

1. Sebastian: He is hilarious! Its always a good time when Sebastian is around. But I'm having a hard time understanding whether people are laughing with him or at him. :/

2. Hades: Props to surviving the block the first week. He seems like an intelligent player. I wouldn't mind working with him in this game. Obvious target would be Patch, but I feel like
he has more tricks up his sleeves.

3. Patch: Pulled a move the first week! Hopefully it doesn't bite him in the ass. I'm working on trying to pit the house against each other, with Patch leading one end and Hades leading the other. Not necessarily leading but just the bigger targets.

4. Snow White: I haven't gotten to talk to her much, but she's nice. Plus, my best friend's nicknmae is Snow White so I can't playa hate!

5. Tiana: My favortie princess! I hope she brings it! I think we're on good terms so hopefully she can become an ally down the line.

6. Lilo: The first person I'm throwing under the bus. I'm just not feeling her. I don't know where her allegiance lies nor do I care to find out. Hopefully I can generate enough distrust around her to send her packing.

7. Timon: Might aswell be inactive.

8. Goofy: My favortie cast member! He's trying to play the game. Apparently I might have a final 3 alliance with him and Sebastian. I'll see where that takes me. Goofy is awesome though; we'll run this bitch!

9. Bertha: So he claims to have voted Hades out. Maybe I can get him to work with Patch and I'll be part of his alliance. Just a little window of opportunity to float on by.

10. Tigger: Thunder cat power! Keep up the good pace in comps!

11. Belle: I haven't talked to her much but she seems to trust me. I want a team princess alliance with their fashion forward kitty!

12. Pocahontas: 420 friendly! Even though conversing with her is a drag, I'm definitely keeping her safe just because of her pot head gimmick haha.
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Week 2
Page 1 of 1