Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDiary Room Week 4.2 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Week 4.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 4.2 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Week 4.2   Diary Room Week 4.2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:41 am

Okay I'm passed my inital outburst about not winning HoH lol. At least it was Hades who won HoH so I'm feeling confident in my ability to stay this week Very Happy And I was invited into an HoH room for the first time here!

So Hades decided to nominate Timon and Bertha for eviction. I did send him a list of people who I thought he should nominate, which consisted of Patch, Sebastian, Goofy, and Bertha. Unfortunately, he got the message a little too late and ended up nominating those two I first mentioned.

Its alright, no major problem. Best case scenario is that Hades or Timon (c'mon, like he's going to win it) wins the PoV. The veto players were Lilo, Belle, Hades, Sebastian, Timon, and Bertha. I knew both Lilo and Sebastian couldn't make it to the PoV so its going to be Hades vs Bertha. And who wins it? Timon! OMG! Of all people! That mess had me laughing my ass off! But you know what they say 24/7 on Big Brother. Expect the unexpected.

Fortunately for my alliance, this provided less dirty work from Hades having to use the veto on Timon (since he used it on himself) and was able to make Sebastian his replacement nominee. I think 100% this was the best option that he could have made. If Sebastian gets the votes to go, that's taking down 1) someone who has won HoH, 2) a vote for Patch in this game, and 3) taking out Goofy's ally.

I knew that Goofy was going to have the same tactic as I did about playing both sides of the house. This was later confirmed when apparently Tigger (team cool cats!) told me the people that were in Patch's last HoH room. Not only that, I made a last minute deal with Sebastian and Goofy last week for an alliance. And guess who they wanted to side with? Patch, of course. So I needed to nip that pair before they attained too much power in this game. And hopefully in doing so, this would flip Goofy back to the dark side >:}
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Week 4.2
Page 1 of 1