Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDiary Room Week 6 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Week 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Week 6   Diary Room Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm

So I know this week is over, but I'll try to speak without any hindsight bias.

Wootwoot! Belle won HoH! Ever since I won my HoH, we've been talking more and more. Like she's a cool cat. Tigger even said she should be our crazy cat lady to our cool cats alliance haha. She nominated Pocahontas and Goofy up for eviction.

Pocahontas was originally Belle's target, and she definitely was on her way out the front door. Goofy was just a pawn to ensure that this would happen. By that I mean Goofy had more allies that would keep him safe if he were sitting next to Pocahontas.

Everyone is gung-ho about evicting Pocahontas, yada yada yada. So I took this lovely opportunity to throw yet another player under the bus. What no one in the house knows is that Goofy suggested that I should nominate one of the princesses for eviction when I made my replacement nominee. He actually sent this BEFORE I nominated Lilo up for eviction Wink I talked Hades about possibly putting Goofy up on the block, but he was against it. I don't know why but he's had a bone(r) for Goofy for a while now. I keep trying to send him packing but Hades is against it. I can't pursue anything there.

But who better to throw Goofy under the bus to than the Princesses themselves. By telling Belle that Goofy wanted her out, I knew that she would try to persuade Tigger to send him home. And she had an ear in with Tiana. I told Tiana the same news to and suddenly in the blink of an eye, Hades wanted Goofy out? My suspicion is that Tiana and Hades are really tight in this game haha. Information I give definitely has a way of finding its way around the house.

And just like that, Goofy's demise was set in stone. Smile Not to mention me winning the power of veto! That competition was definitely one of my favorites! Next to my HoH win of course haha. It was an useless veto since I knew Belle wouldn't want to backdoor Patch, but a little power never hurts. Well, unless if that power lies in my hands. Then I end up fucking up my nominations and shit. Side note: In my Big Brother career, out of all the vetoes I've won, I've only used it once and it was on myself. Selfish much?
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Week 6
Page 1 of 1