Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDiary Room Week 5 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Week 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Week 5   Diary Room Week 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Yay, I won HoH! Boo, Patch won veto. And now I'm clueless about who's going to go home. Fuckin' first round to that veto competition. Fuckin' veto.

!!!

The reason why I wanted to win HoH is because of Patch alone. If he had won HoH, I know he wouldn't have nominated me but I know that he would have unknowingly nominated one of my allies. I mean, he did it each week of his HoH reign. Even though I was playing both sides prior to winning HoH, my loyalty is with one side all the way. So I had to declare it.

I'm actually taken aback at how shocked they were to be nominated. Has my social game improved that much since BBU?

Coming into this game, I've only watched 2 Disney movies in my lifetime. So I knew winning challenges would definitely not be my thing this time around. Being close to all the players though is a double-edged sword when it comes to nominating people though. :/

So minor allegiance update: Loyal to Hades, Tigger and Tiana. I invited Goofy into the HoH for strategy. I'm having a hard time trusting him and the way he's playing. Everyone else is free game, kinda.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

Diary Room Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Week 5   Diary Room Week 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:29 am

I've only watched 2 Disney movies in my lifetime

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Week 5   Diary Room Week 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Hahah I think I turned out rather well. You know, minus the part of being a doorknob trickin' hoe and backstabbing bitch. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Week 5   Diary Room Week 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Week 5
Page 1 of 1