Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDiary Room Week 4.1 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Week 4.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 4.1 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Week 4.1   Diary Room Week 4.1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm

The DR is 4.1 because this is going to be a little short one where I just need to vent. OMFG! I can't believe I didn't win this HoH! This is probably the only HoH that I've wanted the entire game! I vowed I would win this one. And it was a logic competition! I was so close Sad And yes, this is just me bitching about not winning haha. Although I feel 100% safe with Hades winning. Who knows, its fucking Alice in Wonderland. My theory was that if the player wins their respective world, that maybe a Pandora's Box would show up. And with this being Alice in Wonderland, I'm suspecting some crazy trippy shit is going to be happening. Or would have happened had I won. Ugh!!!!!!! Okay, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Week 4.1   Diary Room Week 4.1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:41 pm

The twist of this HOH is me and Max forcing the winner to take acid for the entirety of their reign as HOH. Also, Hookah.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Week 4.1   Diary Room Week 4.1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! I wanted to see my friend The Catepillar turn into a butterfly. Any chance of a luxury comp with the grand prize being an ounce of shrooms? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Week 4.1   Diary Room Week 4.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Week 4.1
Page 1 of 1