Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeDiary Room Week 7 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Week 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Diary Room Week 7 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Week 7   Diary Room Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 pm

So we all sucked in that HoH competition. And the winner was Patch! I was trying to make it all the way to the end of the game without ever being seated on the nomination chair, but that didn't work. I would have had another week of safety if I had nominated Lilo and Timon for eviction as my initial noms. Oh well, coulda woulda shoulda. Not playing that game!

So I'm on the block next to Pocahontas. Right now, I'm feeling good if nominations stay the same. Worst cast scenario, Patch or Pocahontas (PeePee-crew?) wins the power of veto. And who wins it? Noooo not Patch, but Pocahontas! Obviously she's going to use it on herself and take herself off the block. The next person that was nominated was Hades. Fuck. I'm definitely going home.

I had to do some MAJOR damage control to try to persuade the house into keeping me.

Tigger: The easiest to get a vote from. Tigger has talked to me more than Hades has talked to him so I felt like I would get his vote all the way.

Belle: I knew I would get her vote only if the votes were on my side to stay. Give me a vote to stay, and that puts a target on her back from the remaining players in the game. Mainly Patch.

Timon: I was sitting next to Hades who put Timon up on the block. Just had to send him a PM, stir a little drama on the main boards, and success! There goes his vote.

Bertha: No way she's voting to keep me.

Pocahontas: I know that she likes myself and Hades, but I have this sinking feeling that she likes Hades a lot more than she likes me. I sent her a PM telling her that I've been looking out for her, but she didn't bite. I did have the veto last week and I didn't use it on her. Oh wells. Something stuck out to me though. She said that she had me all figured out.

Tiana: I knew that I had to get this vote if I wanted even a shot at staying in the game! I tried bringing up the whole Goofy thing. The entire loyalty thing. The conversations we've had. I worked every angle that I could. But there was one little thing that definitely came back to bite me in the ass. And that was campaigning and sending home Lilo during my HoH. Darn.

Patch: Wouldn't it have been lovely if that votes came out 3-3? I sure had a hell of a speech prepared for Patch in the event that he was the tie-breaker vote. The bare essentials to the message was that this catty bitch was going to get his claws out and make the entire house dislike me. Reveal secrets, throw everyone under the bus, anything I could to turn the target on my back into an airplane landing sight. If I were to win HoH, I was literally going to put Tiana on the block possibly next to Belle. That way Patch, Bertha, and Tigger would vote to evict Tiana. But this event never happened so I can't speak much about it. Definitely would have been fun.

The entire drama that went on publicly was strictly strategic on my part. I wanted everyone to know that the things that I was willing to reveal weren't "lies" that I was spreading around. Honestly, Patch had the better game plan with his whole private room situation. I knew he was going to throw that in there. I still to this day think that it was only for strategic purposes and that there was no way that he wanted to use that so we could talk more. It was strictly for him to try to get me on his good side and use as ammunition in the event that I tried to backstab him. Kudos to him, it worked. The whole thing that I came to him about the princess alliance was a complete shock to me! That's how I knew he had sealed the last nail on my coffin. In no way, shape, or form did I ever allude to the fact that there was a princess alliance to him. He threw that lie out there and it worked for him again. He covered his tracks very well so I gotta give it up to him. I can't get mad at a player for outplaying me.

I was made out to seem like the biggest liar in the game which I believe is far from the truth. Granted that I did lie about a lot of things, but mostly it was just alliance talk that I lied about. I'll make a list of the things I can remember lying about. Key word: remember.

1) I voted to evict Hades. (This is how the Bertha + Patch alliance started. "Oh I didn't know the votes would be so one-sided. Oh I was thrown under the bus. Can I get a hug?" that bullshit.)
2) I voted to evict Mushu. (I can't remember if I said this one to either Patch or to Tigger. Either way, it sparked a conversation and gave us something to joke about. Strategic social game.
3) Lilo threw me under the bus! (Okay, this was wildly exaggerated. All Lilo said was that Hades was on the block because he was called out for being hidden, but still posting on the boards. I took it and ran to the house to generate a lot of distrust towards Lilo from players. It worked since only Tiana seemed to trust her while a majority of the house kept expressing their distrust even when I wasn't the person who told them about the whole throwing under the bus thing.
4) Anything pertaining to Goofy. (When Goofy and I talked allegiance I threw the names Hades and Patch out there. He chose Patch because he was the bigger target so there was going to be safety if we aligned with him. I spun this to mean that he had Patch's back 100% and that him and Sebastian were going to be running everything if they weren't disposed of soon.)
5. The alliance consisting of Patch, Bertha, Sebastian, and Goofy. (I made it up. Or at least I put those players together so that I could pit the house against each other so they can vote each other out. Would've worked if I hadn't actually chosen a side by nominating Patch and Bertha up for eviction. Sigh.)

And that's it really. That's all I could remember that I lied about that had some sort of hidden agenda. Everything else was made up by another houseguest and the blame was put on me since I was "spreading rumors" when I really wasn't. The only people I could think of would be Patch for making these lies and Hades. Hades was the ONLY player in the game that I actually talked full out strategy with. He had complete access to me throwing players under the bus and what not. I don't think he sold me out, but he had the most information to go about actually selling me out to the entire house with. Rather unfortunate, but hey, who can you trust in a mystery game right?

Anyway, its been fun! And I'll say the exact same thing I said coming into the house and into every game. I'm not here to get my hands dirty, I'm here to get them filthy. Wink
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Week 7
Page 1 of 1