Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeUtilizing this room! Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Utilizing this room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Utilizing this room! Empty
PostSubject: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:27 am

Okay , so because I forget 24/7 what I'm talking about in PMs, I'll write ya back here lol. So I think Patch is building his own little army of minions. So far what I've gathered, he has Bertha, Sebastian, and Lilo. He's working on Pocahontas and Tigger. I think Tigger can be swayed to the dark side >:} and Tigger seems to think Patch has Goofy but I still don't know what he's thinking.

The only reason why I question Goofy is because when I asked who he'd align with, he said Patch. BUT that was early week 2 and I don't think he knew how close I actually am with ya. He probably thought I wanted to side with Patch.

That leaves Belle who could potentially go against Patch. And Pocahontas as well depending on who's talked to her more in this game.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:49 am

I think we can get Pochahontas. She sent me this earlier.

"awe thanks I will never nominate you, I feel closets to you and Cheshire for some reason you guys villains too"

She could totally be bullshitting me but she hasn't been on enough to be totally bullshiting. Who would Patch come after? Goofy will go with the power I think.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 am

Lol well that makes me feel more comfortable with her. We usually talk about nonsense. Like Disney's corrupt ways and pot brownies. I like that she recognizes my villain tendencies Razz I don't think she's bullshitting, fortunately 'cause she doesn't know how I feel about the players in here.

I have no clue who Patch is going to be targeting. Its always a toss up each week. But if he were to win another HoH, I think he'd go directly for the people who he feels he's burned the most bridges with. Unfortunately, that'd be Tiana and yourself from my perspective. He considers the players who aren't upfront doing things as useless and not worth a nomination. :/ That was his reasoning for not nominating Pocahontas because "she's the most useless of the princesses".
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 am

Which is why you winning the next HOH is best case scenario or even Tiana.

By the way, I'm not sure on this but I think I know who Pocahontas is and if I'm right and we get to her quickly she will not betray us in this game. I have to talk to her more to be sure but we should pull her in sooner rather than later.

I think your right, Tiana won a veto and I won an HOH. Patch probably wants to take out anybody who can win challenges so it clears the way for him to advance in this game.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:56 am

Yeah, I think I might know who Pocahontas is based on mannerisms. Hope I'm right! I agree about pulling her in sooner. Patch talks to her but he just comes off very condesending when he talks about her. So I feel like there's nothing genuine between them.

So if you win the veto, what do you think you're going to do? Keep nominations the same or replace one of the nominees? I think Patch being the replacement for Timon would be best case scenario. That's a close duo and a lesser vote for that side of the house guaranteed, is my opinion
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm

I would be worried if Patch didn't leave. Hes won 2 of 4 HOHs. It could be suicide for me to attempt that.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm

For whatever you want to do, you have my vote guaranteed. And I'm thinking Tiana's aswell. You'll need 3 more votes which will have to come from either Pocahontas, Belle, Tigger, or Goofy. Lilo seems to be voting with the majority each week, but there really isn't one thus far. Maybe Timon's vote if he makes it off the block.

I'll run some scenarios by some people and see what they're thinking. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:38 pm

If it gets back to me that I'm trying to conjure up this plan, I'm a dead man walking...excuse the pun lol.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Haha I'm not gonna go explicitly say that you're planning on it, but just what if scenarios lol. And if anything, I don't mind going down with that ship if it hits an iceberg. <3
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Smile clever kitty.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:56 pm

So the ppl that were in Patch's HoH room last week were Bertha, Sebastian, Tigger, and Goofy. It seems that tigger is about ready to flip because he felt uncomfortable with how close those four ppl are. Well not necessarily flip but align himself with us. He says that he talks to you, me, patch, and belle the most. I think with tigger and tiana's help, we'd be able to get belle on our side. And lilo is voting with the majority. So that leaves a plethora of options if timon comes off the block and is replaced with either sebastian or patch. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Its risky. But I ain't scared.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 pm

First things first though, is the veto. Nothing can happen if it doesn't go our way.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Yupyup very true. Lilo and Sebastian won't be here for the veto. So you'll be playing against belle and bertha really :O
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Oh goody.

By the way we should make an additional room for Tiana and us.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Okay since I might be out partying during and after the veto, I just wanna say this. Rome didn't fall in one day. By that I mean I think it'd be better to target his closest allies, and then go for the kill when the time is right. But good luck at the veto! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 pm

What other of Patches allies should I put up?
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm

There's always lilo. But I think she'll go if she's put up :O that's all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm

What about the crab?
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Woops! I thought I. Mentioned sebastian in one of my other posts haha. But yeah I definitely think sebastian would be the best candidate Smile
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:17 am

So who are we voting out this week? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 am

Try to get sebass out.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Okay so I'm pretty sure I got Tigger to vote out Sebastian/ At least that's what he says he did and it sounded genuine Very Happy He says he need's Timon's vote and Lilo's. So since I didn't vote for him to stay, I think it's already guaranteed that he's leaving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 pm

We did it!!! Way to go buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utilizing this room!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next