Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeUtilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Utilizing this room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Wootwoot! So glad that was able to work lol. I think the right person definitely went home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 am

Yes way to go!
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 am

Thank you, thank you very much! lol. There's gonna be some heavy campaigning going on now -_- but I just need one vote on my side. If nominations stay the same, I should have your's, tiana's, and Tigger's vote to evict Patch. At least that's what I'm hoping for lol. Would you vote out Patch? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 am

Yeah of course.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:30 am

Thank you Smile I'm expecting to go next week but hopefully I'm taking down a tyrant along with me lol.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:32 am

I don't think you will go next week.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 am

I dont wanna think about it lol. Just going to be playing week by week. Hope this shows were my loyalty is at 100%! Team Hades and Tiana all the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:47 am

I trust you. I hope I get picked for the veto. You need all the help you can get to beat Patch.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 am

I know right? I'm hoping its not anything time based! I'm usually really bad at the one that someone needs to post quickest. I know my day tomorrow is going to encompass watching a LOT of Lilo & Stitch haha.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 am

You know, I've never the movie lol. I did see a couple episodes of lilo and stich the series on disney chanel.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:02 am

Oh damns! The only thing I recall is Stitch hitting someone with a blue punch boogie haha. The series was fun for whenever you got to see one of his cousins. Didn't you know that I'm one of Stitch's mutated cousins? Number 420 Wink oh yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 am

Lol I did not know that but maybe it wll come in handy for the veto.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Sad day! Patch won you by 1 point Sad
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm pissed I woulda won. The first one was posted at like pretty much a minute after and it screwed me all up.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Yeah thats why I was surprised at how fast the first round went. I posted and then I got a modify message thing pop up and that's when my time turned to :08. Worst case scenario definitely just happened. Should Bertha stay this week or should I nominate Timon just to get rid of an inactive player?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 pm

No inactive players are our best friends. I personally think we should keep them. Nominate one of Patchs allies.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm thinking its going to be Lilo who I'll be nominating. She did try to throw me under the bus the first week, and I've pretty much only talked to her this week. So I'm trying to figure out if she's actually with Patch or if she's just a floater.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Shes not with us. We know that.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:24 pm

She's close to Tiana apparently. And Tiana said that if Lilo had won HoH that she was going to go after Patch and Bertha. Should Bertha just go instead to rid one of Patch's allies or take a gamble with Lilo?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm fine with whatever but your the HOH so I would make the move that will have the least backlash.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Yay I won a veto! Very Happy Too bad it really isn't that crucial of a veto lol. But out of the two nominees, who do you think would be in our best interests to go? Personally I prefer Pocahontas over Goofy. She inadvertently helped me win this veto by not participating. Same thing can happen again if she stays :O
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Yeah I know haha congrats bud. You know I am kind of getting tired of the Goof... I think we put out the hit. Plus Pocahontas is with us when shes here and when she isn't who the hell cares.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Those are my thoughts exactly. I was going to vote to evict Goofy anyways... :O If I used the veto on Pocahontas, who do you think Belle would put up as a replacement? She seems to be thinking of actually getting a threat out and not Poca
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:47 pm

She told me her target was pocahontas. So I would assume the next in line would be Timon.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

I threw the possibility of her putting Patch on the block but she didn't bite Sad so nominations are remaining the same with the intentions of evicting Goofy. Tigger and Tiana are on board with evicting Goofy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utilizing this room!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next