Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeUtilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Utilizing this room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Then lets send in the votes.

Clearly we know who Belle is working with than.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm not 100% sure. I know initially she was team Patch all the way but apparently she cut a deal with Patch which is why she didn't nominate him. Well, actually, I just heard myself say that aloud lol. It could very well be a lie. I know that she's aligned with Tigger so she could be nice to keep around? Do you talk to her in this game?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Her and I have a weird type of relationship. We talk but its like once every 3 days and she is really random like she tries to sweet talk me or something.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 am

Lol she's trying to flirt her way into your robe. Its that stylin' hair of yours. Too hot for her to handle Razz It'll be nice to keep her around until Patch is gone, and then I have no problem turning on her. Just hoping that she doesn't have the staying power to stay if she's on the block. I think she has Tiana's and Tigger's votes as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 am

Is it bad that like everybody in this game annoys me? Except for you and Pocahontas lol. I can endure but damn.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 am

That's why its me and you F2 all the way! At least that would be my preferred final 2. We're good at these competitions. You've come a very close second in a lot of veto competitions, and I've won 50% of the vetoes I've competed in. Although that percentage isn't really impressive since I've only competed in 2 so far -_-
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:45 am

Sucks to be nominated next to Pocahontas Sad I hope I can win that veto tomorrow! Or at least someone who won't try to change the nominations for the worst. If nominations stay the same I think I'll be staying in the house but you can never be 100% positive.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 am

Yeah your definitely his target. Initially he wanted to put you and I up but I told him that he loses a vote this week if he did so he kept me. Now of course I would never vote you out but you know that. So this week there is 6 votes. If the noms stay the same you would have myself, Tiana, Tigger for sure and I would say you have about an 80% chance at Belles.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Yeah I was told that he wanted to nominate you alongside me. Nominations definitely worked out in our favor if they stay the same! I think belle and tiana will be voting pocahontas out since they don't like that either pocahontas and timon have made it this far. So I feel safe. Whatever happens, I just don't want patch to win veto so he can't change pocahbontas as a nom. Next week the chances of us winning HoH skyroccket. There's gonna be 7 players and 5 of them are our allies (self included). And since patch can't compeete, he'll have to depend on veto to win.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

My only fear is that if you come off, that I would be the next in line to go up. Essentially its the same situation where I should be safe but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 am

Well here it is buddy. Nice knowing you. Good luck, I hope you go far.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 am

Hades, I think you have the votes to stay. Regardless, one of us are leaving Sad And Patch has the vote nullifier or something. An increased chance for me to go home. It was definitely great playing with ya in this game though! I hope you make it to F2 and win this bitch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:28 am

I don't know I'm sure they are all telling both of us the same things right now so we won't know until tomorrow. I dont see Patch using the vote nulifier right now. And don't worry if I stay I will burn this motherfucker to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:55 am

By the way. Tiana told Patch to put me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing this room!   Utilizing this room! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utilizing this room!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3